I sigh in frustration. Wasn't it obvious that I wasn't in the mood to communicate? Daniel walks towards me and takes a seat on my messy bed beside me. He shook his head slightly, as if to clear his thoughts. He brought his hand to cup his chin as he stared at his feet thoughtfully. It was clear to me that Daniel was trying to find words for what happened not too long ago. Once second turned to minutes, I turned away from him stood to my feet. I was just on the verge of snatching my jacket off my floor before he spoke, startling me.

"That wasn't fair." He murmured.

I look at him in shock, he couldn't have agreed with Abel. I was expecting him to side with me. Like he always did and I him.

"What?"

"It wasn't fair," he repeats. "Don't you see that these people need help and their looking to us for it? You can't just come up with a decision yourself and expect everyone to follow it like little fucking puppies."

After every word that was spit out of his mouth, he got angrier by the second. And I knew. Angry Daniel was never a good thing. He got aggressive and there's even a few holes in the wall from when he couldn't seem to handle it well.

"I'm sorry you feel that way," I say quietly. I was carefully choosing my words, trying my best not to agitate him further but that was his call. If he wanted to be pissed, I'll let him be.

"It's not really your problem anyways, Abel is the one that needs to come to me for it. Whether he's angry or not, I don't give a fuck." I stated tiredly.

"He doesn't want to fucking talk to you! No one does at this point because their too damn scared and think you're the leader of this house or some shit." He took a deep breath and brought his hands together, an anxious expression in his face. "I was the only one who had the balls to do this and I'm not leaving until you agree and stop acting selfish."

I contemplated whether it'd be a little rude to throw him out the large window in my room and bury him in the never ending pile of leaves that Fall had granted us, until realizing that I'd rather put up with him then spend my days in jail.

"You just don't understand, do you?" I questioned thoughtfully. He really didn't know why I acted the way I did and I wasn't looking forward to telling him.

"What?"

"I'm not mad because their here," I said, "I'm pissed because they can't just come barging into our home with certain people offering them my belongings without my consent. No one knows what the significance was of it. And it kinda hurts because they seemed to just throw it at them without acknowledging how I'd feel about it."

Daniel looked at me for a minute. It was wickedly clear that he didn't know what to say as his mouth was held slightly agape.

"Is this about the stupid wine bottle they were drinking from because-"

"No!" I screamed because he just didn't understand and would never understand because he didn't give me the time to explain. This wasn't fair, he couldn't seem to get what I meant today when he did all the other days. First Abel, now Daniel. It was soon going to come to a point where I'd rather live in a box then put up with those two.

"It's not just a fucking 'stupid wine bottle'. Hell, you don't know jack shit about it and you never will because I just lost all my damn respect for you. You should've known by now that it meant something. Didn't you see all the safes and keys lying around my floor?!" I spit out with blood rushing to my head and my body starting to sweat from rage inside of me.

"Atta just calm down-"

"I'm not just gonna calm down after what you said. Apologize right now." I demanded harshly.