Im here for you

No ones PoV
Noah and Richelle stood for minutes hugging and holding each other tightly, until they were disturbed by an unwanted voice.

Noah's PoV
My mind was in turmoil, every thought I've every had has been replaced by thoughts about Richelle. My best friend. My best friend who I had gotten pregnant. I internally groaned and clutched Richelle tighter to my chest.
"Hey Noah, Kate wants us up in the studio to practise-oh am I interrupting something" Riley. She has a twinkle in her eye and is standing with her hands on her hips, one foot in front of the other. Really Riley. You just had to come in now.
"No" I say rudely. I immediately regret it as I see a look of sadness wash over her face.
"Oh...um...well, Kate wants us up at the studio to go over a new routine" Oh great, this is just what I need."Can you tell Kate that I need to talk to Richelle for a bit". Riley stays quiet for a minutes before finally saying "Yeah sure" And with that she turned on her heel and left.
      As soon as she is out of sight I gently pull Richelle from my chest and place my hands on her shoulder. I look into her green eyes, sighing as I see she has calmed down.
"We need to leave" Richelle's face suddenly dropped and displayed an image of confusion.
"What?"
"We cant stay here Richelle. When our parents find out your pregnant they will force you to give the baby up for adoption and I certainly don't want to loose you or the baby". I grab her hands and gently stroke them with my thumb. She sighs, her eyes go downwards before slowing coming up to look into mine again.
"Where would we go Noah? Where would we live?"
Oh, I didn't think about that. I think for a few moments before its comes to me.
"My aunt Nora!" Her eyes show a glimmer of recognition.
"She only lives an hour away and her and my dad fell out years ago when our parents got into that argument" Richelle's mouth slowly turns upward into a smile, her eyes sparkled with happiness.
"Oh my gosh! I love Nora, she always used to give me hugs when I was sad and even attended a few of my competitions when my parents couldn't come"
" Think about it Richelle, she would give us a roof above our head and a safe place to raise the baby. And bonus, she has lost all contact with my father and only keeps contact with me through letters every month, it's perfect" She looks downward her eyes going back and forth going over the endless possibilities. Then she looks up at me and says" What about our families?"
"What about them" I say angrily. I let go of her hands to place mine on the back of my head before walking around in a circle.
"We never see them Richelle. They are always at work, at a party or in another country. Even now as we speak there off in some country, I bet they wouldn't even notice if we left!"
"Don't say that Noah, of course they would notice!" Said Richelle unsure of herself.
" No they wouldn't and you know it. They are never there for us. They wouldn't care if we went missing, heck they probably wouldn't even care if we were lying in a hospital somewhere"
"Noah! Stop!" Says Richelle, her eyes brimming with tears.
"All they care about is money Richelle, money and power. You and I were used from the very moment we could walk to help our parents get richer" I look at Richelle again, she doesn't look sad anymore, now she looks angry.
"All those Christmas parties we were told to dance to help spread the spirit of Christmas was just a front so that we would help build their caring image to the investors. We were a devise to help build our parents wealth, we are-STOP"
I stop suddenly to look at Richelle. Her arms are crossed and one foot is placed in front of the other. Her face is red-she looks mad. She opens her mouth.....
"When do we leave?"
I stare at her in disbelief. Is she actually agreeing to this.
"Tonight. At half eleven."
She looked downwards before staring into my eyes and saying
"Ok"
Is this really happening. My eyes widened and my mouth stretched wide into a smile. I started to laugh. Over filled with joy I grab Richelle and pull her into a hug, lifting her above the ground and spinning her around. Soon she is giggling too. I can't believe this. She agreed to come with me.

Richelle's POV
I can't believe I actually agreed to go with him. I giggle as he lifts me into the air spinning me around and around with happiness. Soon he drops me back to the ground, his hands are still around my waist and my hands have subconsciously rested themselves on his shoulders. There is still one question that has been wrestling at the back of my mind all day and so I decide to ask him.
"Noah.....uhm....I have a question for you"
Noah looked at me with confusion before saying "Sure, what is it"
" Why did miss Kate call a meeting this morning" I say innocently. Noah looked at me for a few moments with a look of disbelief before starting to laugh.
"That's it, that's the question you had to ask me, Christ Richelle you had me worried for a moment!" I looked at him with confusion.
" I thought it was something serious. Anyway the meeting was about the auditions for A-troupe. They are being held tomorrow morning"
"Oh" I say. I then start laughing." How ironic! The one year I could have made a-troupe I just have to get pregnant" I start to laugh uncontrollably, Noah soon joins me. We stood for ages with my arms around his shoulders and his arms around my waist before I remembered something.
"Noah? What time is it?"
Noah looked down at the gold watch on his wrist. His eyes widened in surprise.
"Oh gosh! It's nearly seven"
Seven. Seven at night. That means me and Noah have been talking for hours.
" I've missed learning the group dance!" Said Noah with a frown upon his face. "Ah well. It probably wasnt important anyway".
" We should be getting going, everyone will have left by now". I let go of Noah regrettably to put on my shoes and grab my dance bag.
" Do you want a ride home" said Noah with a smile on his face. "Of course! Who wouldn't want a free ride."I say while smirking.
" Well I can't have you or my baby, walk home in the dark when it is raining". Awe.
"Thank you, Noah. Honestly I appreciate the ride" I say sincerely.
" It's no problem Richelle, I wouldn't be a very good boyfriend if I didn't offer a beautiful girl a ride". My cheeks start to go pink, I can feel my palms start to sweat and my mouth has gone dry.
"Boyfriend?" I ask.
"Yes, boyfriend. Only if you want me to be though. I really like you Richelle" he looks at me with adoration. I don't know what to say. I look down before looking back up again.
" I would like that very much"
"Good" Noah says with relief." Come on let's go" and with that he grabs a hold of my hand softly pulling me away from the studio. This it it. I'm never going to see this place again. I am truly going to miss the The Next Step.

How did you guys like this part? I actually had this part near done and then my iPhone decided to run out of battery. When I had charged it I went on to find half of my work was gone so I had to redo the second half(yepee). Anyways, what do you think will happen next? Also this is the longest chapter I have ever done so I am pretty proud of myself.