have faith

Marcus P.o.v

i kicked off the fear of Tyler and Niomi and made breakfast. I hadn't had lucky charms since the day Niomi and I started dating. The milk in the bowl fading into a pale grey color.I then felt my phone vibrate in my jeans and it was a message from the jerk Tyler Oakley. He had his hair in a top not and he smirked his breast completely showing for he was shirtless. "Tyler, why did you do this to Niomi." I asked concerned i was going to protect niomi no matter what that creep will try to do to her. "You will love me!" Tyler roared his eyes getting wider. i hear a gasp from behind me it must be "Niomi!" Tyler began ,I see her eyes tearing up. She runs her hands through her silky smooth blonde hair and I can see she trying to wear a fake happy smile but i can see under that act the weak smile and her head pounding and her eyes waning to gush out with tears of bitter sadness. I immediately have the urge to shut of the app. She runs for me soaking my shirt. "You are someone who is lovely, someone wonderful and true." i quote rom the disney channel movie teen beach movie. "The kind of boy who makes me smile even when I'm feeling blue." Niomi echoed back to my voice.
"I'm so lucky i have found you most definitely oh yeah, not a phony or a fake sweeter than a chocolate cake my meant to be, When it's meant to be you go kind odd crazy, meant to be you forget your own name, when it's meant to be the stars seem to glisten and nothing will ever be the same." We chorused as we stared into each others eyes and i feel like i'm falling in love with her again.