Part One.

Pania's Devastating Return

Summary: Drew McCaskill and Kylie Brown are in a deep relationship, after TK left her for her mother; Norelle. Seven months after Pania left after admitting she killed Caleb and tried to kill Kylie -- she's returned - with a vengeance. Still wanting TK, but still holds Kylie responsible for everything - so she goes after her - but who will be hurt? Will Kylie survive? Will Drew?

It was a quiet day out with Drew, she thought it would be a nice little day, with Rachel and Chris to tag along. Kylie had gotten to know Drew a lot more than anyone. She knew he had a 7 year old boy whom he's not allowed to see because the mother is a jerk, his name is Felix. Felix Tyler McCaskill. Drew had skype contact and that was that, no photos just words. For him it was enough, until he turned eight, that is.

Chris was talking about lives and things that cost heaps, "Replacing everything after you've been robbed." spoke Rachel. "Divorces." Spoke Drew, and they all looked at him. Kylie knew how much he had lost and how much he was working to pay it all off. "Experience?" questioned Rachel. "Once." clarified Drew. "Stayed with me for five years, then took half my money - has her set for life, my house, and then the car I had brought a week before the settlement was complete. I had driven it three times." He was annoyed. "Not to mention my kid." He spoke. Rachel and Chris raised their eyebrows. "Yeah." He spoke, "He's seven, only skype access by typing. She was rude. Made up a lie." He spoke. "Last I saw him he was three." Kylie rubbed his back, "I love you." she spoke, she knew how hard it was to mention him and that he always needed something affirming when doing so. He looked at her, "I love you too." He spoke.

Rachel looked at him, "Can't you do anything about it when he's eight?" he looked at her, "Hence why I am working hard, my lawyer is expensive." he spoke. Rachel rounded the corner to the park as they walked, Kylie and Drew came in his car as did Rachel and Chris in their own car. Little did they know Pania had escaped from her psychiatric ward, and was after Kylie and had followed the very love struck couple to the gathering at a park. She waited for them to be far away from Drew's car, implanting a bomb that'd go off seven seconds after he unlocked the car.

Walking down the path towards the major park where he had no idea his parents were with Virginia and their kid was there. His parents were fine to see him but he was not. Drew had one picture every birthday sent to him, that's all he knew. Children changed from year to year. He looked more and more like he did every year.

Drew laughed, "Though I love my beautiful car now." They laughed, "That is a beautiful car." agreed Chris. Virginia looked up as did Felix (whom he looked like). "I also love my motorbike." he chuckled, "But my girl, more." He smiled at Kylie. "Nice save!" He smirked and kissed her once as they made a place to sit for awhile.

Drew looked around and saw him, "Oh." he mumbled. Kylie noticed his gaze and followed him, "You know them?" She asked. "Mhm. I can't go over though." He spoke and turned his attention back to their group. "Why not?" she asked. "I can't see him in person." He frowned. "Oh thats your son?" asked Kylie as Rachel followed his gaze to look back. "Yeah." He muttered.

An hour passed and they decided to head off to a different place to grab something and bring it back for Rachel and Chris. As they headed back towards his car, where Virginia and Felix and his family moved too for the custody arrangement. "This donut place is really good." he spoke, as he unlocked his car.

As they got closer, a ticking noise beeped and the car exploded sending Drew and Kylie flying backwards. Drew had a shard etched deep into his leg and his chest, knocked out cold. Kylie however just had scratches, he was ahead of her he got most of the blast radius. Chris and Rachel heard the bomb and ran to check it out. Kylie crying. "Drew!!!!" She crawled closer and saw a piece had sliced through his wrist. She didn't know what to do, she was in shock. Chris made it over. Checking his pulse, "He's still alive. Rachel call an ambulance." He looked to Kylie who was shaking. "IS ANYONE HERE A NURSE!" Chris yelled. Virginia ran over, "I am.." She spoke. "Kylie is going into shock, I need to help Drew." Virginia went over to help Kylie, as she ran back to their picnic place. "I need the blanket." She spoke. Felix looked. Rachel was walking around the place. "Kylie Brown and Drew McCaskill." speaking with the ambulance people. Felix looked to his grandma. "That's Daddy's name."