Chapter 12 Killing Me Softly

It's been months and David has put me in the friend zone he got a new girlfriend and I know now it's really time to move on. After all the bullshit that was going on I took keyshawn back and we been on good terms but he still be talking shit calling David man crush Monday and all that extra little kid shit. Me and keyshawn was watching movies at my house and just chilling he had his arms around me and I just started to think about everything he said to me, saying "This is how the game works" and "I'm his bitch" so I paused the movie case I wanted to talk about all that hot shit he was talking.

Keyshawn- what the hell why you pause the movie?

Me- I just though about something

Keyshawn- What now my nigga?

Me- Why the fuck did you call me your bitch just that hot crazy shit you was talking calling me a hoe I know it's been months but I feel some type of way about that Shawn.

Keyshawn- G I'm sorry I was just tight as fuck case you was gone run off with that nigga and I was sick of fighting for you attention

Me-what ever

Keyshawn- Nah wait G you asked and I'm telling you and you can't even handle this shit? I didn't mean that I just didn't want you to go to David so I did everything possible to keep you

Me- Shawn you hurt me though

Keyshawn then left my chin up gently given me a kiss telling me he sorry. Few minutes later kapri and trey and David walked in the house I was happy to see him and he looked happy to see me but he started to mug the hell outta Shawn and Shawn peeped

David-Can we talk outside G?

Keyshawn-Nah he good nigga

David- Bitch was I talking to you?

Keyshawn then go up and was in David face but I broke it up before it got worst and I said not today case I'm not with the extra bullshit I grabbed David and spoke to him but before he could speak I kissed him passionately but he told me to stop.

David- My nigga chill we can't do this

Me- David I can't hide my feelings

David- What the fuck you don't understand I'm cuffed you cuffed and I don't wanna hurt you an I see you don't wanna hurt me G

Me- Don't do this fuck shit to me David (I started to cry)

David-G stop don't do this ( he started to cry a little and started to hug me tight and said I love you)

As he was walking just by the look on his face I can tell he didn't wanna leave and he had something else to tell me but he just walked into the living room and sat down. I stood there leaning over the balcony thinking and thinking how much I fucked up I need my real baby back I went back out there and keyshawn grabbed me to sit on his lap but kapri stopped all that

Kapri- Nah not today just a chilled guys night please let's just smoke chill and have a good time. That means no fighting no bullshit

Me- Ok let's do this then

We started to chill and actually have a good time although Keyshawn and David didn't talk you didn't feel no kinda problems just a chilled night with the boys. Few minutes later Keyshawn called Delano and he showed up with weed I was happy to see him.I ant see him in a minute maybe if I talk to him he can help me but maybe another day when no one around, Delano is a smart person with so much ambition and a lot to offer who ever date him is a lucky girl. Few minutes past we was chilling drinking talking about old days with me David Trey and Kapri and just have a dope time and Keyshawn phone rang I notice a lot that he been taken these calls and running off on me he did it on a date before and he said that its his baby mother. He came to me and gave me this crazy passionate kiss to get David mad he looked at David and blew him a kiss and David looked at me and can see I wasn't feeling it so he just smiled I looked to my right and seen Delano looking at me like he wanted to say something or he knew something. It was getting late it was 1:30 and we started to smoke, Delano and Trey left so it was me David and Kapri we just started to talk about David New girlfriend and how Gina and Kapri was.

Me- So David how's my replacement?

David- What you mean bruh? stop for real not tonight.

Me- David I know you not dum you can clearly see I want you but I'm to weak I'm not strong to get up and walk away from Keyshawn I try but I just can't.

David- So what you want me to do run back to you G look you gone have to wait now and deal with that thug ass nigga.

Me- Fuck you

David- What nigga?

I got up and walked over to him and he got up to and I started to black on him.

Me-How could you really think I'll pick him over you? I gave you my heart I fucking love you ever since I was little and you came over every single day and you use to take care of me when my mom and dad and Kapri wasn't home you been there for me it took me years to finally tell you how I felt and you go find you some basic dusty bitch why can't you see that I love you?

David- Case if you loved me you wouldn't be with keyshawn..

It got quiet fast and by the look on kapri face he didn't have nothing to say the David got closer and said "I though so" and walked out my house kapri told me he let me have privacy and told me text him and ran after David. I just sat there shock for a whole 10 minutes finally I picked myself up and went to my bedroom and sat on the bed in the dark I was so alone I ended up getting a text from a unknown number telling me to open the door I didn't answer then I heard a loud strong bang on my front door I jumped up and grabbed my gun and went to the front door slowly and opened it.