Chapter 14: Meeting His Family

Start from the beginning

Me: Uh...no.

Robbie: Seriously, stop freaking her out. You're going to chase my girlfriend away before we even have dinner!

Mrs.Kay: Not quite. Dinner is ready.

Robbie held his hand out towards me and I took it. We sat at the table and started eating the salad dinner. There were pieces of chicken mixed in.

Me: This is really good, Mrs.Kay.

Mrs.Kay: Aww. Thank you, Max.

Camilla: All of us girls like to cook. Do you?

Max: Hmm...a little bit. I do a lot of things.

Robbie: She draws really well.

Me: Well, not really-

Robbie took out his phone and showed his family a picture of my drawing of London. They all took their turns telling me how amazing it was.

Mrs.Kay: Where did you learn to draw like that?

Me: My biological parents didn't let me go to school when I was in living in London, so I had a lot of free time. I also taught myself how to play guitar, act, play piano, and play violin.

Robbie: Wait you act? Why didn't you tell me that?

I shrugged.

Camilla: Do you sing?

Me: Uh...I used to sing lullabies to Jared. My parents said I have a nice voice, but...it's not a big thing for me.

Robbie: Neither was drawing.

I glared at him and he just smirked.

Robbie: Seriously, though. You act?

Me: A little.

Robbie: Are you any good?

Me: I don't know. I don't think I'm really all that good.

Robbie: Well, I'll have to see it sometime. They're holding auditions for the first Lost Girl in Once Upon A Time. Maybe you could audition.

Me: I really don't think-

Camilla: You should! That would be so cute!

Me: M-maybe.

Robbie: Well, we should get going.

Me: Bye. It was nice meeting you all.

They all said goodbye. Robbie hugged them and we got in the car. We were only a minute away from my house when I finally spoke up.

Me: We left kinda early, don't you think? Why?

Robbie: There's just something I wanted to do.

Me: What?

Robbie: You'll see.

Me: Um...o...k.

We got to my house and we walked inside. Robbie closed the door, grabbed my waist, and pushed me against the door, slamming his lips against mine. I gasped in shock, allowing him to eagerly let his tongue enter my mouth. I moaned from the shock of his speed. I mean, we're walking into my house one minute and making out the next. Is that wierd? I gave in. I held one hand on the back of his neck, pushing his head closer to me, and one hand in his hair. I then moved my other hand to his hair and tugged lightly, earning a moan from him. We continued like this for a few more seconds before Robbie moved to my neck. He started kissing, sucking, and nipping at my skin, earning a countless number of gasps and moans from me. I wasn't afraid of him giving me a hickey, because he continued moving to different spots on my neck to find my sweet spot. Finally, he did. He continued sucking and nipping there. Now I was worried he would leave a mark.

Me: R-Robbie. My family will s-see it. R-Robbie.

Robbie: If you can tell me honestly that you don't like it, I'll stol. But you have to look me in the eye and tell me you don't like it.

Me: I c-can't.

Robbie: If you like it, I won't stop.

He continued like our conversation never happened. I bit my lip, hoping to hold back my moans, but it failed.

Me: Mmm...Robbie. P-please. I don't care if my p-parents see it, but what about Jared?

My voice was in a whisper. I didn't trust my voice to stay strong while he was still attacking my sweet spot.

Me: R-Robbie.

Robbie: Stop ruining the moment. You can cover it up.

Me: It's not rhat easy.

Robbie: Then don't let him see it. Now jump.

It wasn't a question. There wasn't a hint of doubt or hesitation in his voice. It was actually pretty intimidating. Like he was releasing his inner Peter Pan.

Me: Ok, Pan.

I did as he said and jumped, wrapping my legs around him. He put his hands under my butt, holding me up. He moved to kissing my lips with so much force it was scary. He carried me to the couch and layed me down, crawling on top of me. He had one hand on each side of my head, holding himself up while he moved back to his place on my neck. I gasped and moaned.

Robbie: Pan. Call me Pan again.

Me: W-why?

Robbie: Because it's hot.

Me: Hmm...nope.

He made a noise that sounded like a growl. Then he bit my neck, causing me to moan and squirm. Again, it was different than his usual, easy going personality. He was being way more agressive and dominant. Honestly, I thought it was hot. He started lightly running his fingers down my side. Suddenly, he stopped, making me whimper. I wanted him to touch me again.

Me: R-Robbie. P-please don't st-stop.

Robbie: Call me Pan again.

Me: Pan. Pan, please don't stop.

Robbie: Good girl.

He smirked against my skin and continued move his fingers all over me. I moaned. I was resisting the urge to rip his shirt off of him and I could tell he was resisting the urge to do the same to me.

Robbie: How far are we taking this.

Me: It's already gone a lot further than I thought it was.

Robbie: Do you want to stop now?

Me: No. But we shouldn't take it any further.

Robbie: Good. I really didn't want to stop.

He tried to attack my sweet spot again, but I stopped him, placing a hand on his chest.

Me: My turn.

Robbie: Wha-

I cut him off by placing a light kiss on his lips. I pushed him back, so he was leaning against the arm of the couch. I smirked and moved on top of him. I started kissing and nipping right behind his ear. He moaned and I found that hot too. I pulled back and smirked at my success. Then I came close to his ear and whispered his famous line.

Me: Let's play.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Wow! That got more...intimate than what I usually write. Yeah, guys. I don't write any smut, so...sorry. I'll might infer that "something" (if you know what I mean) I'd happening, but I don't describe it. I mean, come on. I'm 14! Anyway, we're going to pretend that the couple making out in the picture at the top is Robbie and Maxine, but you guys probably got that. Also, doesn't he look so cute with his sisters!!!?? Oh, my god, I'm freaking out!!! OK. I'm calm. I'm done now. Bye!