Chapter Two ~That Jerk~

Readers POV

When I woke up I rolled over and the clock staring me in the face read 1:45pm. Shit?! You jumped up grabbing your phone, Shit I over slept! I thought at myself ad I quickly got ready and ran down stairs.

Once hitting the bottom it hit me, Wait... When did I even get to bed?

I looked around the living room, Wow, who cleaned up...

I started walking towards the door when I noticed Levi sleeping on the couch. Wait, did he stay up all night and clean? I thought as I walked towards sleeping Levi in front of me. I grabbed a quilt off the chair next to me and carefully toss it on top of him.

Then I turned around and quickly ran out to the couple of classes I didn't sleep through.

-Time Jump-

When I finally got home I could barely stand, not long after finishing my classes I got called into work and stayed till close.

I threw my shoes off and flopped down on the couch ready to just fall asleep there.

Just I was about to doze off the front door swung open making me jump a little. I quickly turn to see a small group of people laughing and walking in to my house, followed by Levi.

"Is she one of your roommates?" A slightly older looking guy with two toned hair asked in a motioned voice.

"Yeah." Levi said pushing my shoes with his feet back into their proper spot.

I sit up, now feeling embarrassed, "My name's (F/N), Nice to meet all of you."

"Don't you have somewhere else to be?" Levi asked sitting down next to me. His group all laughed.

Excuse me? I think to myself as I storm off to my room, slamming my door behind me.

Who does he think he is? This is my house, how dare he treat me like that! I thought to myself as I throw myself onto my bed.

I hear a quiet knock on my door. I ignore it assuming it was Levi coming to apologize, closing my eyes I try to sleep off my bad mood.