Donghyuk - Grades

Start from the beginning

"Well then. We shall do this. This is gonna be so much fun for everyone, not only for us!" Finally the class monitor concluded, grinning brightly.

Y/N facepalmed herself. Why is things not happening according to what she wanted it to.....

"Then I shall go to 6-2 today and we will have a meeting tomorrow and start the preparations straight away since it's only 2 weeks from now!"

_______________________________________

Bored. Bored. Bored. Y/N who was sitting at the farthest table of the meeting room thought to herself as she supported her chin with her hand.

The leaders were discussing the details of the event while scribbling down a list of what to do and the person in charge.

Kim Donghyuk was nowhere to be seen. Aha. He skipped the meeting. Intelligent indeed. Y/N thought to herself when someone knocked on the door. He came in with a bright smile and 2 plastic bags with lunch for everyone.

"Hi everyone! Sorry that I'm late. I went to get you all these! After we replenished our energy we may then start to get to work!" Donghyuk said as he approached an empty seat beside Y/N.

" Wah! Thanks Donghyuk! You're so nice and already planned ahead for everyone." One of the leaders complimented and Donghyuk just smiled in response.

Is he really this nice? I personally think that he just want to have more people liking him. Y/N was still thinking negatively about him. "And why must he sit here?" Y/N muttered under her breath.

"That kinda hurt me ya know. I can hear you. Do you dislike me?" Y/N was startled when Donghyuk began to speak up. She glanced over to him and saw him making a cute pout.

She found it rather cute but then she gave him a blank expression.

They were interrupted by the sudden announcement of the leaders.

"Everyone! The discussion had been done and the plans had been made. We're going to read out the person in charge for each task. You're going to work in pairs. Esther and Sammy, you'll be in charge of doing the shopping for the shop's menu which will also be decided by you both. Jinhwan and Hanbin, the decorations. Teena, the costumes.
.........
.........
.........
.........
Donghyuk and
Y/N, the arrangement of the tables, chairs etc since I believe you both uses the brain the most."
One of the leader said jokingly and the rest of them let out a small chuckle.

"What the hell? How am I going to work together with him? I don't like him!!" Y/N covered her head with her hand in frustration.

" So let's work hard together and I think I can use this chance to make you less dislike me." Donghyuk was still giving Y/N a smile as he did a wink.

Can he not act so much like a flirt? I hate him. I hate his smile, his wink, his pout, his everything.

Soon everybody get to work. 6-1 classroom will be used for the cafe and so there is only Donghyuk and Y/N left in the classroom with only chairs and tables left. The blackboard and other unused items were already moved out.

Y/N was feeling awkward as she did not know how to start a cooperation with someone she doesn't know and more to it, someone she hates.

Donghyuk was heading off somewhere. Later he returned with a pen and some papers.

"I think I will start the plan first since I think you are too awkward for it." He smiled again.

Y/N just nodded in response.

He seemed to know just what I am thinking.

Donghyuk sat at one table and gestured for Y/N to sit opposite him so that it would be easier for discussion. She heeded without saying anything.