Chapter 17

**Kayla's POV**
I looked back to see Cameron and that chick flirting, and Lilli,Grace,Matt,and Hayes were looking at Cameron like wtf your girlfriend just walked in to a group of drunk guys, and you don't care!? I don't even care anymore I grabbed a a cup filled with some unknown liquid, and immediately chugged it. God, why do I keep falling for this jerk. Maybe its cause he's a drug that should be illegal. He's a drug I can't stop... Its like taking a hit off of a cigarette once,or only eating one bite of a cookie. Once you start you can't stop. "Woah there calm down on the vodka!" I heard a voice say behind me. "Why don't you go find someone else to bother?!" I said rolling my eyes, and turning around on my chair. I got a good look at the boy, and soon regretted what I said. "Okay only if you insist" he smirked turning around. I jumped up fast grabbed his shoulder, and turned him around before he could walk away. "Sorry I didn't mean it its just my boyfriend is being a douche." I apologized to him. "So does that mean you single?" He asked "woah there tiger" I said mocking him. "I'm Taylor" he smiled showing his braces. Gosh this boy is adorable he had a bandanna around his head, brown hair, piercing hazel eyes, and dimples when he smiled. "And I'm Kayla" I said smiling at his adorable face. "Wanna dance" he asked causing me to giggle at his accent. "Hold on" I said grabbing another drink to see of Cameron started making out with that chick yet, so I can dance with Taylor. I looked around only to spot them in the corner getting all touchy. I turned around only to run into Taylor, so I spilled my drink all over him. He was wearing a white shirt so I could see through his shirt, and the shirt started sticking to him. His abs outlined through the white shirt which made me slightly breathless. Tonight is gonna be a good night my mind told me...