Chapter 16

**Kayla's POV**
As Cameron was taking to his friends I got bored, so why not just wonder around? I looked over and seen a couch with two girls who seemed nice, so I walked up to them because let's be honest I need to hang out with more girls. I walked up to them cautiously "hi I'm Kayla,  umm can I hang out with you guys?" I asked unsure of myself. "Yeah of course" they both smiled. One was a blonde the other was a brunette, and they were both extremely gorgeous with shining blue eyes. " I'm Lillian but my friends call me Lilli for short." The brunette stated. "I'm grace, but you can call me grace" the blonde giggled which cause me to burst out laughing. "We are all gonna be best friends I can already see it" I smiled at Lilli and grace. There names were called by Cameron's friends " are those your dates?" I asked curiously. "Yup sadly" Lilli giggled rolling her eyes playfully. "That's awesome our dates are best friends!" I exclaimed. We walked over there with our dates. " alright Cameron this is Lilli my girlfriend" Matt smiled to Cameron. "And this is my girlfriend grace" Hayes smiled also. We were all smiling, and in a great mood just talking. Until some chick that looked like was in a bikini walked up to Cameron, and pushed me off him causing me to fall to the floor. "Hey Cammy why don't we bring back the old days, and go upstairs?" She said trying to wink at him with her fake eyelashes which just made her look mental. I looked at Cameron waiting for his response, but all that can from his lips was "dang! I'm thirsty" after he said that he started licking his lips, and checking her out! He didn't even drink anything yet, and he's already hitting on other girls! I just stood up and walked away if he wants to be a jerk he can be because two can play at this game...

Sorry I haven't updated in forever wattpad was being stupid, sooooo here is chapter 16... And to prove your not a ghost comment what you think is gonna happen in chapter 17... Yikes its gonna also comment if you think I should update again today!