1 ♡

- Just letting you guys know, alternate ending means the same story, but the ending is not the same. This story is My Life Be Like, but instead of it being a dream & Cam and London divorcing the ending is different. Now that this is cleared up, I would like y'all not to comment BULLSHIT ASS comments, talking about you don't understand, especially since I just cleared it up. If you do post on my wall, inbox me, or comment on the story with bullshit, or rude shit, I WILL block you & you just won't read any of my stories. Thank you.

- Oh & btw , if you don't know what where we left off read Chapter 72 of My Life Be Like 2 : Atlanta Edition, & then read this.

- Last note, I couldn't give up on Cameron and London.. they're back. (:

*

Cameron's POV -

"London.. wake up love." I said shaking London.

I know she's still pissed off about what happened with Shad. London wiped her eyes and sat up.

"Hi baby." I said looking at her.

"Hi." She rubbed the side of my face.

"You mad at me ?"

"No baby. I don't want to hold any grudges." She wrapped her arms around my neck.

"Good... but I'm so sorry for everything."

London looked at my face, like she was in thought. 

"Babe, you have a cut on your lip." She ran her finger over my lip.

"I know." I looked at her.

She leaned in and kissed me, all while staring into my eyes.

"You're the love of my life." She whispered and kept kissing me, but she closed her eyes.

I put my hands on her waist & kissed her deeper.

"I love you too, baby." I groaned & slid my tongue in her mouth, ignoring her morning breath.

London pulled away and looked me in the eyes, rubbing the back of my neck.

"Don't ever put your hands on me again." She mumbled.

"Bae, I won't. Pinky promise." I held out my pinky.

She chuckled and intertwined our pinkys. She then stood up & walked to the bathroom to brush her teeth. I've been up for about an hour, so I already brushed mine.

I got up and walked into Faithe's room. Her leg was up by her ear & she was snoring loud as fuck. I took a picture & started dying layghing.

"Babe, babe !" I ran in the bathroom laughing.

"Hm ?" London had mouthwash in.

"Come look at baby girl. " I said laughing.

London walked in the bedroom, then ran back in the bathroom, spitting her mouthwash out & laughing.

"Bae ! That's soo funny !" She exclaimed.

"I know.. but she ain't as flexible as you." I bit my lip.

"You dirty, Cam." She smiled.

"You like it though, right ?" I asked cornering her.

I had her backed up in the corner. My hands were placed on the sides of her head on the wall. London blushed and looked away.

"I love it, Cam." She said.

"Show me." I whispered, kissing the bottom of her ear.

"Cammmm." She smiled wide.

I ran my hands up and down her sides.

"You're so tiny. It's cute." I looked down at her.

"I could say the same thing about you." She smiled & reached in my shorts.

I gave her a look and moved my hand away.

"Man, whatever. I'm packing, you can't even wrap your hand out it." I licked my lips.

"So what ?"

"You can wrap them pretty little lips around it though." I ran my thumb across her lips.

She grabbed the back of my head and started kissing me.

"I love you baby," She pulled away & I started sucking on her neck, "but you ain't gettin' any..." I bit down on her neck & she started moaning.

I chuckled.

"Aight, come on." She grabbed me by my shirt and pulled me in the room.

You already know how that goes. ;)