Lauren and moe

Laurens POV

I was walking in the hallway when I heard sobbing, it wasn't just coming from anywhere it was coming from my room. I slid my key in and quietly shut the door. "Moe?" I whispered to my roommate.

"Yeah?" she replied, but it was followed shortly by a sob. I quickly ran over to her and held her in my arms. She was crying uncontrollably in my arms and I asked her softly "What happened? What's wrong?"

"He left me! He goddamn left me, Cheney!" She cried. I heard a knock on the hotel room door and then a voice ask "Is everything OK in there?" It was Tobin. She normally cheers people up so I looked at the younger girl in my arms and she gave me a nod.

"Tobs can you come in here?"

"I would, but I don't have a key, so..." she pointed out. I laid down Morgan and I opened the door for Tobin then went right back to the depressed girl. Tobin came right over and sat down next to the sobbing girl."Moe, what's wrong?" She asked. Moe looked at me and I answered Tobin.

"Her fiance, Eric, broke up with her." I said sadly. Tobin looked mad and when I say she's mad, she MAD. 

"WHERE IS HE!"

"Tobin calm down before Abby and Cap h-" I was cut off by a "OK, WHAT IS GOING ON IN HERE?!" crap it's Abby.

"Um, nothing?" I try to say casually although it sounds like a question.

"I'm coming in" I hear as Christie, our captain, warns us. But how will she get in? I see the door open and Abby and Cap walk in. "I have an extra key to everyone's room in case you were wondering. Moe, what's wrong? Are you ok? Who did this?" There were so many questions flying at her she just couldn't take it. She broke down sobbing in my arms and I held her and whispered comforting things in her ear. 

"We were together for so long, he said he loved me he even proposed to me. I loved him" she explained looking down at the bed. Christie and Abby came over and embraced her in a group hug and Tobin joined in. 

"We'll always be there for you, Moe."

This is my first ever story, so sorry it's so short. They will get longer as time passes :)