The Blacksmack Down (book 2) - Fredrick works over time

Chapter 1 An old "friend" comes around

Okay before this chapter starts I would like to let you know that every first chapter of every book is Killer's birthday so chapter 1 2 3 and 4 is his birthday I'm not going to let that happen again so sorry about that if you still want I'm up for having some new teammates so don't forget to tell me in the comments so lets get started.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was early in the morning and Killer was in bed asleep he does not like being dubstered when he's sleeping.

"Hello, Killer its time to wake up is anyone home" Waky Pants said poking Killer's head.

"Hmmmmmmmmmmmm" Killer said rolling over and going back to sleep.

"WAKE UP YOU LAZY BAG OF FEATHERS" Waky Pants said pushing Killer out of bed.

"Are you trying to kill me" Killer said getting off the floor.

"Nope" Waky Pants said.

"And how did you get in my room it was looked" Killer asked.

"Well ya see, Retaniea broke the door and fixed it but it got stuck and now we can't get out" Waky Pants said.

"That's an excuce" Killer said.

"Young master open the door" Fredrick said.

"I can't, Retaniea broke it" Killer said.

"It's just locked" Fredrick said unlocking the door.

"How did that work" Waky Pants said.

"Young master you have a visitor" Fredrick said.

"Who would want to see me on my birthday" Killer said.

Jena ran to Killer "It's your birthday, has it really been a year, your 11 right" She said.

"Yeah, and it's also the day we met" Killer added.

"Oh okay" Jena said running off to see who was at the door.

Killer ran to see who was at the door.

"Hello how can I help you" Killer asked.

"Hello Kob, long time no see" A boy at about Killer age said.

"Kloud? Is that you? You've gotten taller" Killer said.

"So when are we going to have a fight or not" Kloud said.

"Well you see, my names not Kob anymore, it's Killer, Killerofbunnies" Killer said.

"Well then Killer when will we have that fight" Kloud said.

"So.... who is he Killer" Jena asked.

"Are you to friends" Jack asked.

"And who is this young lady" Kloud said.

"I'm Jena I'm not from around here, I've been here for a year, nice to meet you" Jena said.

"I'm Kloud, I'm a skilled swordsman and a every good knight" Kloud said.

"Alright metal pants when and where do you want this fight" Killer asked.

"How about outside in 3 minutes" Kloud replied.

"How about right now" Killer said.

"Fine but I've been a knight for a year so there is no way you can beat me" Kloud said.