Stuart Twombly Imagine

"Stuart Stop it!" you scream out, while giggling

It was a Friday morning and you and Stuart were getting ready to go into work at Google when Stuart picked you up as you were getting changed and threw you onto the bed, beginning to tickle  you.

"Never!" Stuart screamed as he tickled you even more.

Rolling around, screaming and giggling, you managed to grab Stuart's arms, and rolled over on top of him, pinning his arms down, winning the advantage.

"Who's the best now?" you mocked

Glancing over at the alarm clock on the nightstand, you realized you didn't have much time to get ready and you still weren't dressed.

Just as you released Stuarts arm for your grip so you could go get ready, Stuart flipped you over so he was on top

"Me" Stuart said with a big smile on his face.

"Stuart" you whined, "I need to get ready"

"Why can't we just call in sick and cuddle for the day?" Stuart  grinned.

"It's Friday.  We have all weekend for that.   Plus, it would look suspicious if we both called in sick" you laughed, "Now let me go so I can get dressed!" 

"I personally think you should wear that to work" Stuart said, gesturing towards your fuzzy booty short pajamas and one of Stuarts Google shirts.

"Come on Stuart seriously!"

"Not until you say ' Stuart is the hottest guy in the whole world and he is so smart I'm so lucky'" he said laughing.

"Alright fine... Stuart you are the sexiest guy in the whole entire universe and you are so intelligent and I'm the luckiest girl in the whole world that I have you."

Stuarts cheeks heat up.  "God i love you" he says as he leans down, softly pressing his lips to yours.  You smile into the kiss and murmur "I love you too" against his lips.

When Stuart pulled away, you laughed and said

"Yeah I'm coming down with something and your looking a little pale.  I guess we'll have to call in!" 

____________________________________________________________________________________

Okay so this definitely is not my best but idk I wanted to post something today since I actually didn't have to study.

Kayla