Dylan O'Brien Imagines

This ones for Angela (bluerosewaterfall)

*Audience claps and cheers*

Interviewer: "And welcome back! Here I have with me, none other than the cast of Teen Wolf!"

The cast, Dylan O'Brien, Tyler Posey, Holland Roden, Colton Haynes, and Tyler Hoechlin, all start waving towards the crowd.

You're backstage. watching from your dressing room. The cast insisted you go on stage with the fam but you aren't a character in the show, your Dylans girlfriend, so it just wouldn't seem right.

Interviewer: "So how have you all been?"

Tyler Posey: We've been great! This year we got closer than we ever were before.. its the closest we've ever been! I mean we've always been like family.. but this year the family "bond" has been quite amazing.. its sorta hard to explain but I know they all understand"

Everyone nods there heads in agreement

Dylan: "All the bromances have gotten stronger too!"

The four boys all cuddle against one another as the audience screams out and roars with laughter.

Holland: Awee there s'cute!

Interviewer: "So what have you guys been doing off set? I've heard you guys do pretty crazy things when your not filming!"

Crystal: Well all of us, along with Angela pretty much spend all day everyday together.. We all love adventure so we do a lot of hikes and we do fun, stupid crazy stuff!"

Tyler Hoechlin: "There was this one time these idiots convinced me to jump out of a plane!

He points to Dylan and the other Tyler as he says "These idiots

Interviewer: "Angela is your girlfriend right Dylan?"

Dylan smiles proudly

Dylan: "Yeah! She's here actually.. She didn't want to come out because she didn't think you guys would want her to come out!"

Dylan says towards the fans

You sigh because you didn't want Dylan to mention you because you were so camera shy

Interviewer: "Well I think we should get her to come out here! What do you guys think?!"

Crystal: "Everyone yell to Angela to come out! Lets all cheer... Angela, Angela, Angela"

The crowd cheers and you blush.. It still doesn't feel right..

Dylan: "I'll go get her!"