Zanpakto

3 week timeskip

I sit beside a oak tree outside my village. I stare out into the distance and hold a small music box in my hand. I open it and listen to the melody.
"What's that from??" I hear Toshiro ask me. I jump up and the box falls from my hands and smashes onto the ground.
"Orin made it for me" I feel a tear fall down my face as I clean up the pieces from the box. I turn to Toshiro and remain silent. I hold the broken box close to me.
"I don't remember much about my life in the human world. This melody was the only thing I had left of my life" I cry. I place the box on the ground and jump off the edge of the hill and roll down to the end. I run as fast as I can and I arrive at a deserted valley. I hold my zanpakto in my hand and plunge it into the ground. I burst into tears and I feel the air around me become warmer. I look up and see flames surrounding me.
"So this is the smart ass from the academy??" I hear two voices laugh. I get up and see two men who were in a lower class than me begin to approach me. I pull out my zanpakto and they take out their own.
"Stay away from me!!" I shout. I am not very good at sword fighting but I can hold my ground in a fight.

They swing at me and I dodge the blades. I attack them but they are able to disarm me. I fall backwards and each one of them takes pleasure to pierce their zanpaktos into my body. I scream out in pure agony as blood flows out of my deep wounds.
"Speak my name and I will help you. Speak my name. Call me Kina. CALL MY NAME AND I WILL COME TO YOU!! I AM SHRIYMANA!!!" I hear a voice scream in my head.
"I need you....I call upon you Shriymana!!" I gasp. My zanpakto expands into a long,wide, white blade and the handle is wrapped in gold and baby pink silk. The blade slashes into the men before wrapping around my wrist. I get up and take down the two men. More blood comes out my body as I make my way out of the valley.
"Shriymana..." I groan. I see a flame appear beside me and it forms the shape of a woman.
"What is wrong Kina??" She asks me. I fall to my knees and she grabs me by my shoulders.
"I....have.....to get.....back" I moan. I collapse and I can't pick myself up. I look over to my blade and it turns back into its original form. I look to my side and see Toshiro run towards me.

"What happened to you??" He gasps. I turn away from him.
"Leave me alone. Leave me to die" I moan. I feel him lay his hand on my cheek and I feel the coldness of his hand against my skin.
"Why would I let you die here??" He says coldly.
"Because I told you to" I growl. He grabs my face and forces me to look at him.
"You will listen to me. I am bringing you back and you are getting help" He shouts. He picks me up bridal style and I lean my head against his chest and listen to his heart beating.
"You are very controlling. You would make a good captain someday" I smile before I slip away from this reality and into the reality in my mind.