Chapter 34 - Finally became MaNan

Start from the beginning

"Agar main tumpe chillaun tab bhi nahi..", seriously where are my questions taking me.

"No", he sighed and chuckled with a nod.

"Even if I am unreasonable and stupid..", yeah that's for sure at least I had become that off late.

"No", he was smiling now flashing his teeth

"Even if I don't let you look at other girls tab bhi nahi", Idiotic but yes Alya, Soha, Varsha and my overboard cousins were definitely a concern for me.

"You know I can never look at anyone with you around", he finally spoke a complete sentence and I smiled like a love struck fool.

I was behaving silly but I liked being silly around him. Manik's giggles increased with my silly questions. He knew my emotional state required every kind of consolation be it by words or actions and he was ready to give it all. He hugged me tight and kissed my forehead lovingly.

"Baap re Nandu tumhe manana was such a herculean task..I had to sweat it out like anything. But your Mom is too dangerous..with that glare I thought she will gobble me alive.", he said teasingly.

"Manik", I punched him at his remark about Mom.

"Nandu listen na.. ab bas karte hai..please let's get back to Mumbai...I need to spend lots and lots of time with you..I will talk to your family and I will convince them...you don't have to take any stress...I swear..no one is going to hold you responsible for anything..I won't let anyone raise a finger at you..but in this condition you really need to get out of this mess..you need some peace and proper rest please.."

I listened to him quietly. It was sheer bliss to see his concerns for me and our baby. I knew no one could ever love me like him. Our relationship has been a roller coaster ride. I had had a whole 360 degree experience with him, there was not a single emotion that was untouched while being with him be it attraction, liking, laughter, freedom, love, , possession, jealously, anger, pain, hate, guilt, peace, solace everything. He stood for everything that I needed in my life to breathe and smile. I looked at his face and a smile of contentment run through.

"You are smiling..do you have any idea aj subah tumhe aaise dekh k main kitna darr gaya tha..I can't see you in pain..pata nahi main kya karta agar..", his voice weakened and he couldn't finish.

"Manik I am fine.. please don't worry"

"So hum wapas ja rahe hain", he said in a suggestive declaring tone.

"No Manik we can't..not now.. I have promised Dhruv that I will help him to get married to Krisanne"

"Oh God!! Nandu..is halat mein tumhe us idiot ki help karni hai..why are you being so stubborn??", he was annoyed.

"Manik pleaseee..," I elongated the word so cutely that he couldn't help brushing his lips against mine.

"Fiiinnneee...Did you have your food and medicines??"

I nodded in a no and that irritated him more. He gave me a 5 minute lecture on how I should be particular about my diet and medicines. He puked all the knowledge that he had gathered from the pregnancy books. He was doing his bit in becoming a doting father and I was as such a hopeless mother who depended completely on the father even to stand on her foot. I realized I was still standing on his foot and the poor guy didn't even complain. I stepped down immediately and it bothered him a little, he was still holding me.

"Acha enough of your romance guys..aage ke liye bhi kuch bacha lo", Varsha popped in again and mocked at us sarcastically, "Nandu it's been a while since you have been out of sight ..I told aunty that you are resting in your room.. now come fast before she decides to check on you"