1:1

2NE1 music were blasting out loud at the background as Chanyeol prepared himself to go out, meeting his brothers on Friday morning. "Oh you're so handsome, Park Chanyeol" he smirked as he praised himself through the mirror while putting his black shirt on.

"I'm so lonely, lonely, lonely, lonely, lonely" he sang to the music, "Oh I'm so lonely, lonely, lonely" with expression as he hold his comb like a mic before combing his hair.

Beep!

Suho: Are you coming down?
Chanyeol: Yes hyung, wait up.Chanyeol slid his phone into his pocket as he continued button up his shirt leaving top two buttons out. He took his wallets and car keys with him as he strolled down the stairs.

Where's that Sehun? I thought he had no class today? Chanyeol thought to himself. He stopped himself at the end of the stairs as his mum appeared in front of him.

"Son, will you do me a favor?" Mrs. Park smiled but in a worried sense.

"What is it mom? I will do anything for you if nothing stopped me" Chanyeol smiled.

"So sweet of you. Anyway, Aunt Kim and I, totally forget that today is the day Sera returning to Korea. So we're rushing down to Noryangjin Fish Market to prepare some of her favorite dishes but we need Driver Jang to drive us there. So can you help me fetch her up at the airport, Is that ok for you?" She told chanyeol the whole thing before telling him the favour.

"Well, I think it should be fine? Anyway who's this Sera?" Chanyeol raised his brows as he button his cuff.

"Sehun's Noona. They're twin in fact. My son extremely handsome today!" She explained while praising Chanyeol at the same time.

"I'm just dressing up for fun, who knows I might meet someone special? Since you always ask me to find a girlfriend" He laughed.

"She will be right in front of you soon, Son" Mrs. Park teased with some intentions.

"Oh mom, where's Sehun? It's his sister, how could he threw away his responsibility" he gripped his waist and sighed.

"Sehun had a last minute internship briefing, a future doctor indeed" His mum chuckled.

"Ah right..." Chanyeol rolled his eyes.

"omma, don't forget to send me the details about the flight so I could prepare on time. Anyway mum, I'll be inviting the boys, to our house later as well" he said as he planned to make use of his brothers to prepare the underground room as their playroom.

"Alright, I'll prepare more foods for my godsons" She smiled, "I better get going right now, thanks son, Love you!" She exclaimed as she left Chanyeol's side and went straight to the door.

"I wonder how this girl character will be. Exactly like Sehun? Hopefully not, I don't think I can handle two Sehun at the time." He said to himself while enjoying the breakfast prepared by Ahjumma. He never been happier when he found out that his mom's friend staying over their house and she had a son two years younger than him because he was lonely when his sister got herself a boyfriend and lonelier when they got married. He hope that this girl could be the younger sister he never had.

Mrs. Park left the house and went straight to the car outside the house. She enter in with a smile to her best friend and said, "Mission activated smoothly" who then fist bumped with her best friend that seated beside her.

"Sehun, have you send a message to your sister about Chanyeol picking her up?" Mrs. Park asked him. "All done, madam!" He salute as he looked behind at both moms.

"Mom never been this happier since she left Canada" Sehun thoughts.

Suddenly something struck his mind, "Wait a minute, don't you think their personality will clash? Noona is feisty while hyung is optimistic." Sehun rubbed his chin while looking at the moms.