On our way to danger

I looked at the gun and just by accident I fired it in the clinic by putting my finger on the scanner.
"Don't worry I'm used to this" Q said before I had time to say something in my defence.

The next day M called me to his office again.
"I got the results from Q and every result seems to be fine. I've decided that you're capable to do this mission. This mission is going to be hard to do on your own so therefore you'll get some help from one of our best agents.
A man in a suit came in. He had blond hair and was tall. I looked at him and was quiet.
M smiled to the man.
-007 thank you for volunteering for this.
- With pleasure M he replied.

I went out of the office and 007 went behind me.
"Who said I needed help for this mission? I said without turning.
"No one did, we knew it." he replied. We didn't say anything for a while and went down to the underground. When we arrived we were here with half of London. Thirty seconds later the tube arrived and I wanted to get on the tube as fast as possible. I walked fast to get on it when 007 suddenly grabbed and pulled me back. The tube passed the station. I released myself from his grip. "What the hell are you doing? I shout We were supposed to jump on that tube!"
He starred at me
"I'm protecting you" he answered simply. There were bombs on the train." Not many seconds after he said that we heard a big explosion in the tunnel. We realized that the enemies were on the train. The next train arrived and now both of us jumped on even though there were hunderds of people on the train.The train went in to a dark tunnel and we opened the doors and jumped off in the speed into a heavy iron door in the tunnel.