The letter

There was once a girl. She was walking home one night. She just finished this talent show and she was happy for herself. Anyways as she was walking home she heard something and she thought it was nothing. So she kept walking. She kept hearing the same noise it was like a little girl crying. So she followed the crying girl. She found her. But she kept her distance from the crying girl. She didn't know who it was. She walked home and the crying girl was following her. She walked a little faster and the crying girl kept on getting closer and closer. When she finally got home the crying girl faded. The girl was relieved. But as the girl went up to her room she saw a letter on her bed. She picked it up and read it. It said I am coming for you so watch out. The girl was really freaked out. But she went to bed. The next morning when she waked up she saw someone in her room she screamed and the person was crying. It was the same crying girl. So this time she went to the crying girl. But the crying girl changed. It was a demon. And the demon chased the girl. She screamed. She went to her neighbors house and knocked. Nobody answered. So she went inside and saw the same note except there was something added. It said if you don't watch out this will happen to you. She went to look for her neighbor and felt something wet on her forehead. It was blood. She screamed and saw the demon. The next day the cops found the girl dead and there wasn't any foot prints or any thing that said that someone killed her or she killed herself there was a note that said the same thing as it said as the others. You are next watch out or you will end up like this. It was signed by the demon.... Everybody was freaked out. Nobody called the cops cause they were scared that they were next.

But there is this one boy who went to go find the demon girl but nobody has ever saw him ever again. There was a note. It said this...... if you don't want to be like this boy then don't EVER look for me. Or you WILL be next. Don't turn off the lights and don't go to bed if you want to live. They were so scared that they didn't look for the demon girl. Also nobody went to sleep. The people that did were killed in their sleep.
To continue.......
********************
Hey guys tell me if I need to do a part two of this horror story.