10

Kakashi's P.O.V

"Is he really your idol?" I ask Akane and feel her look over at me "My dad" I explain further in case she didn't know what I was talking about and looked over to her. A gust of wind came and blew her red hair so it was framing her face, the wind settled and she tucked the right side of her hair behind ear before looking down at her lap "He is" She says simply and looks over the lake again, I look out over the lake again too and think for a moment. "Why?" I ask after a little while and I see it makes her jump a little at my sudden voice, she shrugs not looking at me "There's many reasons why," She says and leans back on the rock with her hands behind her head and looks at the sky "Because he was a great shinobi, or because he was a powerful shinobi, or because he didn't abandon his fellow comrades, or because he's just an over all great person" She says listing a few things "It's hard to pick just one reason" She finishes and shrugs her shoulders again. "He was an idiot, he should have just gone on with the mission" I mumbled and hug my knees closer to my chest.

Akane laughs at me a little and I look at her curiously "Some day, you'll think differently" She says and I see her smile a bit under her mask. "Come on" She says patting the rock beside her "Lie down and watch the sky, it's beautiful" She explains, I think for a moment before lying down too and watching the sky in such awe. The sky was breath taking with the millions of colors flying around and the clouds drifting across them all so peacefully, I've always taken the sky for granted and never gave it a second look but now, I think I'll look at the sky more. Time seemed to fly by while we watched the sky before we heard "Kakashi, Akane!" From the direction we came from "Come on, you guys aren't kissing are you?!" I hear, who I can identify as Asuma now yells again. Akane sighs and stands before holding a hand out to me "Come on, we should go" She says, I nod and take her hand and she helps me stand before we walk slowly back to the others. Once we finally make out way out of the woods, we walk up to Kurenai and Asuma who were standing at the edge.

"So you guys were kissing since you didn't respond to us" Asuma chuckles, I jump a little at his remark and blush a little and Akane walks up to Asuma and hits him across the head, leaving a bump there for sure "We didn't respond because we didn't feel like yelling" She says coldly with her eyes closed and eye brows knitted together and Asuma rubs his head while Kurenai laughs at him "Come on, I have to take you home" Asuma grumbles and starts the walk away, Akane runs a little to catch up with him, so do Kurenai and I "I know my way home now, you don't have to walk me" Akane mumbles with a hint of anger in her voice "Why don't you walk your girlfriend home Asuma, I'm sure that will make you much more happy" Akane says after a moment and I see her smirk as both Asuma and Kurenai blush "So I'm not the only one who sees it" I think to myself "Where did everyone else go?" I ask suddenly noticing no one else was here but the four of us.

"They all decided to go home after a few minutes of calling you guys, we were going to all leave at the same time but you two took so long and didn't respond they just decided to leave" Asuma says angrily "Come on Kurenai, let's ditch these two" Akane says taking Kurenai hand and Kurenai looks taken back a little "See you later Asuma, Kakashi!" Akane yells while running away with Kurenai "Are you gonna go after them?" I ask and stand next to Asuma as he sighs "Whats the point? She's just going to make fun of me if I do" Asuma says and I laugh. Asuma and I decide to get some ramen before going out separate ways home. I walk into my empty home and sigh, it's been so cold, quite, and dark ever since dad took his life. I walk through the house and take a bath before going to bed and watching the last moment of the sun set from my window ""Why?" I ask after a little while and I see it makes Akane jump a little at my sudden voice, she shrugs not looking at me "There's many reasons why," She says and leans back on the rock with her hands behind her head and looks at the sky "Because he was a great shinobi, or because he was a powerful shinobi, or because he didn't abandon his fellow comrades, or because he's just an over all great person" She says listing a few things "It's hard to pick just one reason" She finishes and shrugs her shoulders again." I think to myself, remembering what Akane said.

""He was an idiot, he should have just gone on with the mission" I mumbled and hug my knees closer to my chest. Akane laughs at me a little and I look at her curiously "Some day, you'll think differently" She says and I see her smile a bit under her mask.... What did she mean?" I think to myself before falling asleep. When I wake up in the morning I eat breakfast and head out to meet up with Obito, Rin, and Minato Sensei for training. Once I get to the training grounds I find Rin and Obito are already there "You're here early Obito" I say in a blunt tone while closing my eyes and crossing my arms "Asuma told Rin and I that you and Akane were kissing when you were in the woods!" Obito blurts out and I hit him in the head "We weren't kissing!" I yell and he rubs his head.

--------------

Loves. As always,

Like

Comment

Share with friends/fans/followers/readers

~K-Chan