08

Akane's P.O.V

Asuma knocks on the Hokage's door and we hear the Hokage mumble an "Enter" And Asuma opens the door. Asuma and I stand side by side as the Hokage smokes his pipe looking at a scroll then he glances up at us "You've finished your job I assume?" Lord Hokage asks "Yes, sir" Asuma and I say at the same time and he nods before standing. The Hokage takes some money out of his pocket and hands an equal amount to the each of us "What's this for?" I ask looking confused and Lord Hokage smiles "After a ninja finishes their mission they get paid for it" Lord Hokage explains and walks back to his desk. "Asuma, you're excused, I'd like to talk to you for a moment Akane" Lord Hokage says sitting back down. Asuma nods and leaves the room "Akane, thank you for helping a fellow comrade" Lord Hokage says and I smile and bow a little "It was nothing" I say "I just have one question" He says and I stand straight again with a confused look on my face.

"How did you know the kunai was laced with poison?" He asks and I understand now "I have a great nose you see, I'm able to sniff out almost all poisons" I explain and he nods "You know," Lord Hokage says and stands again to look out his window "I've looked every place possible that might have information on your clan but I just can't find anything" Lord Hokage sighs and I lower my head in sadness thinking back on that night "I'm not asking to tell me now, just sometime when you're ready" Lord Hokage says turning to face me and I raise my head and nod "Sometime soon" I reassure and he smiles and leave the room to find Asuma leaned against the wall waiting for me "You know you didn't have to wait for me" I say laughing a little walking past him and he smiles "I was thinking about going out for dumplings and thought it would be nice to invite you" He says following me down the stairs and I shrug "What not?" I say and he smiles at me again.

Asuma and I walk down the streets and once we get to the dumpling shop, Gai and Kurenai are already there "Asuma, Akane! How nice, why don't you guys to join us!" Gai exclaims when we walk in "What's up Gai, Kurenai" Asuma says taking a seat next to Kurenai who's sat next to Gai so I take a seat at the opposite side of the table "Who's the pretty lady you have with you Asuma?" I boy with shoulder length hair and wearing his head band backwards and un-folded asks "You shouldn't just bluntly say things like that Genma" A boy with spiky hair and a red cloth across his face tells the boy "Genma, Kotetsu, this is Akane" Asuma says introducing me "I'm Genma Shiranui, it's nice to meet you" Genma says and I smile "And I'm Kotetsu Hagane, it's nice to meet you as well" Kotetsu says and I smile "I'm Akane Mitizu, it's a pleasure to meet you both" I say and bow a little and they smile back. "Can I get you two anything?" A sweet old lady asks Asuma and I "I'll just take some tea" I smile and she nods "Four servings of dumplings please" Asuma says and she nods again before walking away.

"You're not eating?" Kurenai asks and I shake my head "I'm not really fond of sweets" I say and they all gasp "I've only ever hear of one other person not liking sweets" Kotetsu mumbles and I give a confused look "So Akane," Gai says changing the subject "I see you're now officially a genin, congratulations!" He say smiling and giving me a thumbs up "Thank you Gai" I say bowing a little and the old lady comes back with my tea and Asuma's dumplings. I sit there and let it cool while everyone stares at me "Are you going to drink it?" Genma asks and I nod my head slowly "I'm just waiting for it to cool is all" I say and they slowly go back to what they were doing before. "Man, that training was rough!" We hear and I turn my head to find the group from before come into the dumpling shop "Why are we here Obito?" The white haired boy asks "Because I'm hungry and craving some dumplings!" The boy with goggles yells as the white haired boy sighs and the girl just smiles and laughs a little. "Kakashi, Obito, Rin, come join us" Gai announces "I'm going to freshen up first" The girl says and walks to the bathroom.

The white haired boy sits next to me and the boy in goggles sits on his other side "Asuma" A middle aged man says coming into the shop and Asuma looks up at him "You've been summoned" He says, Asuma nods and takes the last bite of his dumplings before standing "I'll see you later Gai, Kurenai, Akane, Kakashi, Obito, Genma, Kotetsu, tell Rin I said hi and bye" Asuma smiles and leaves me alone with people I don't know and I choke up a little. "Are you alright Akane?" Gai asks and I look up to him before nodding, I turn to the side and take a drink of my tea, making sure no one notices and pull my mask back up before setting the half empty cup back on the table. "Where did Asuma go?" The girl asks coming out of the bathroom and sits next to Kurenai "He was summoned, but he told us to tell you hi and bye" Kurenai explains and she nods. "Kakashi, Obito, Rin" Gai says getting the threes attention "I don't think you've met Akane yet" Gai finishes his sentence pointing to me and the three look to me.

"U-uh, hello" I stutter with the sudden attention on me "Hi, I'm Rin Nohara, nice to meet you" The girl says and smile while tilting her head a little 'She's adorable' I think to myself "I'm Obito Uchiha" The boy in goggles exclaims and I smiles "Kakashi Hatake" The white haired boy mumbles 'Hatake?' I think to myself and then it sparks "Are you Sakumo Hatake's son, also known as the White Fang?!" I ask excitedly and everyone looks at me with wide eyes and I look around confused "Yea, that's my father" Kakashi says slowly after a moment and I look at him again with excited eyes "Sakumo is my idol, always has been, always will be" I say and smile and Kakashi looks at me surprised "I'm sorry" I say sitting back from leaning over to Kakashi excitedly and lowered my head "I shouldn't have brought him up without taking in account to your feelings" I explain further and stand. I take out enough money to cover my tea and Asuma's dumplings, seeing he didn't pay and place the money on the table "I'll see all of you around" I say and bow before running out of the shop.

-----------

Yes, they finally meet lol. ((I did change my account name but don't worry, it's still me lol)) Loves. As always,

Like

Comment

Share with friends/fans/followers/readers

~K-Chan