"That's for Uchiha's only."

I know that f*cker. I thought darkly.

"MIMI-CHAN GOT VERY VERY SPEACIAL PERMISSON FROM SASUKE-SEMPAI!!" I scream. Then I ran in the compound without another thought so I wouldn't -try- to kill him. I knew he was stronger but maybe I could get that miracle everyone praises about.

Tsk, as if.

Though I shuffled through my draws and got was needed and food and place them in scrolls. Though what about clothes?.. Hm you never know the future I comprehend..

Clothes I shall take.

Clearly nothing else mattered -to me-, hope Sasuke has clothes and soap for himself. Jerk, dare ask someone about my personal life. Another thing hope did that cheap, rusted silver, 4 eyes, piece of trash know so much and didn't even finish? Gr..

I need AP Geometry courses... I was walking by when I saw a pale boy sitting near a lake. I didn't know why but I did walk over. The boy looks up with a slight glare before returning to his drawing. I look down and was pleased by his artist view.. Hm.. Sharp but surreal, that's his art visual.. In this one of course.

"Go away." He utters simply. I scoff. I was about to but now I'll stay because you told me to leave.

"No."

Sitting next to him I eyed him carefully. This boy mask his emotions the best. And because of his straight coal black eyes it's extremely hard to tell emotion. It's as if he doesn't have emotions because I can't see them.

"What is your name?" I question absently forgetting I have a hot pink cotton candy mask on my face.

"I don't have one."

I raise an eyebrow. "Your names Nomi?"

"No. I simply do not have a name.."

"Then I shall call you Sai." He turns to me for once in ages and I finally saw a gleam in his eye.

".... Sai?..." He says in thought. I nod with a hum. "It just came to me, you look like a Sai you know?"

"Sai. I will burn that in my memory. But what shall I call you?"

I hum. "Most people call me Kūkyo. But.. You seem... different. I'll let you be the only person to know my name my best friend gave me.. Nomi."

"Nomi? No name?" I nod.

"Before I came to.. This land my name was Nomi well... To my best friend and her only. Mhm, yes call me Nomi. You'll be the only one." I sigh and stood up looking at my watch. "That's how I'll remember you."

Sai sighs. "I honestly don't know why I'll both to remember the names you gave me when I've known you for 3 minutes."

"Mm, I have to get back to the Forest of Death before it starts or I'm out.." I look down at the pale boy. "Ja ne Sai"

"Goodbye.. Nomi."

----------------------------------

"Where's your contract paper?! And why isn't it signed?!"

I turn to Anko irritated. "Mimi-chan doesn't have family! So there's no worry Anko-sempai! Hahaha"