"I hardly think so. This is tedious and very immature. Give the wand, GIVE ME THE WAND!" she yelled putting emphasis on the last 'D' in 'WAND'.

"Hold on, Mal." Carlos began. "Maybe good really is more powerful than evil."

"Oh please, you're killing me. Arf!" she said imitating a dog barking as Dude ran up on top of her. "Oh, oh, the breath. Get off me!" she said as Dude ran back up to Carlos and he picked him up. Jay ran up to grab her staff and struggled trying to take it from her. "Gaston should be jealous." she said tapping his head as he fell back from the magic shock. "Enough!" she yelled. "You all will regret this!" the evil fairy said and turned into a fire breathing dragon! I was freaking out so much inside, but I still couldn't move. She began chasing after Jay, flying all over the place and breathing fire every which way! Jay and the others started trying to run away as she ran/flew after them.

As she was chasing them, her tail hit me right in the stomach. Since I was further into the middle of the walkway, she didn't hit anyone else. Lucky me. I was knocked out of the spell she cast, so I could move, but my stomach had been cut open by one of the sharp spikes on her tail and everything was going blurry. Fast.

"TRINITY!" Carlos screamed my name as he put Dude down and ran towards me.

I was getting extremely scared that he was going to get hurt when he was doing barrel rolls and ducking under and over Maleficent's feet, tail, and wings to get closer to me. Once he had gotten over to me, he quickly took off his tux jacket, wrapped it around my stomach and picked me up bridal style as he ran after the others with me in his arms.

"C-Carlos, I-I-I'm not w-worth it." I managed to say as I coughed in between every other word. "Go . . . g-go s-save yourself." I said quietly since it hurt to say it any louder.

"Don't say that Trinity. I love you too much to leave you like this. Your going to be alright. Just hang in there, okay." he said as tears began to stream out of his eyes. Once he had caught up to the others, he quickly, but gently, set me down on the floor.

"Holy mother of Agrabah! What happened to her?!" Jay asked, not really knowing what to do.

"Maleficent hit her in the stomach with her tail. Just pump on her chest and I'll give her mouth-to-mouth resuscitation." Carlos explained quickly as they both began to do as they were supposed to.

"Magic mirror, shine a bright light!" Evie shouted and shined a light in the dragon's eyes so that she would stop. Jay and Carlos were behind them, still doing their procedure on me.

"I l-love you, Carlos de Vil . . . s-so m-much." I said faintly, until, finally, everything went black. I couldn't see, hear, or physically feel anything. Suddenly, everything in my sight had cleared up, but my vision was still blurry. I wasn't even inside of my body! I was outside of it, but no one else could see or hear me. I could see Carlos and Jay still doing their procedure, and Evie standing by, watching the whole ordeal, crying. I looked down at myself and noticed that my legs had slowly began to disappear as I started crying silently, knowing what my fate was.

'Goodbye.' I said to them, even though they couldn't hear me. I slowly continued to fade away until . . . I was gone.

(Carlos's P.O.V-) I was giving Trinity mouth-to-mouth and Jay was pushing on her chest, like I told him to.

"I l-love you Carlos de Vil . . . s-so m-much." she said softly as I felt her heart stop and she stopped breathing as her head fell back and her eyes instantly shut. I got extremely scared and overall sad.

"Trinity . . . Trinty, please . . ." I whispered to her and began to cry harder than ever.

Mal was having another stare down with her mom chanting, "The strength of evil is good as none, when stands before four hearts as one."