♦21♦ - Résumé

Start from the beginning

Now he looked at me as I had him pinned by his wrists. His crystal blue eyes still beamed a bright glare at me, even through the darkness of the room.

"I asked for a biscuit, dammit," I hissed, realizing that I had crushed the box under him in the maneuver.

"I said do not interrupt my movie," he growled at me, his soft, tiny hands balling up in defiance. My eyes ventured down to his soft, plump lips with slight remnants of the biscuit.

"It's terrible, anyways," I murmured through a faint sigh, taking his chin in between my fingers and gave him a long kiss that he surprisingly returned. I just wanted to taste the biscuit. When he assumed that I was going to use my tongue, he very gently parted his pink lips through tiny huffs, and I stole the opportunity to figure out what the heck they tasted like.

Chocolate.

I quickly pulled away, licking my lips as I sat up, perched smugly on his lap. He gazed up at me in a confused haze, drowned in lust quicker than I would've presumed. His eyebrows were furrowed as he bashfully played with his bottom lip.

Aw, poor thing. He wanted that to continue. Should've given me a damned biscuit.

"Chocolate biscuits..." I observed through a slight impressed tone, giving him a proud look with a smug smile. His lusty gaze then soon turned into an irritated one as he pulled his lips into his mouth. "Pocky?"

"Get off of me," he exhaled in an irritated tone, attempting to sit up. I had him pinned pretty good. I kissed him on his cheek, then scooted off. "You are irritable."

Once he resettled himself, I let my held-in laugh slightly escape. "I just wanted a biscuit."

He gave in, pulling out a snapped biscuit out of the crushed box, making me pout.

"You crushed them all, you twit," he muttered as I disappointedly accepted the cracked biscuit. But then I found myself slightly laughing, even earning a battled smile from him.

"I'm sorry..."

He sighed, resting his head back on the couch and wiggled his fuzzy little feet. "You have your debate soon. In the photography studio," he unenthusiastically informed, peering over at me with tired eyes.

"Can you come with me?" I softly asked, tucking my legs under me. He pursed his pink lips and slowly shook his head.

He reached for the remote, turning down the TV volume. "It is a private occasion, unless with blood-relatives. They will undress you a bit and observe you for a lot of things. As a warning, they will check you for sexual diseases, so prepare for that," he aimlessly rambled as if it were nothing, although I was uncomfortably shifting under the sheet. "A bit more on your history, reports, etcetera... Hopefully it all goes well."

I nodded, taking a deep breath. All of the disturbing things I'd have to go through would be worth it. I was protecting Mika and that was all I cared about. He didn't deserve any of the stuff that happened to him, and I was here to avenge for all of it, and if I couldn't, I'd at least protect him from anymore.

I liked him so much... I think it was like. Yeah, I was in like with him. That was cool.

Plus, he was lonely. I was lonely, too. I mean, it didn't show as much as it did for him, but I was lonely, too. I wanted someone, and that was Mika. It could've been anyone, but I really wanted him more than anything else. It was as simple as that.

Although, the boy was way too complex. I scooted closer to him and all of his complexity, and wrapped my arms around his fuzzy-clothed body. His sweet fragrance blessed my nose as I nuzzled my face into his cheek, smothering him in small, quick kisses.