Chapter 16

Chapter 16

"So I'm guessing we're okay now?" Logan asked resting his forehead to mine. I bit my bottom lip trying to hide the smile forming on my lips and nodded a little. "I love you." He confessed tightening the grip on my waist. He pulled me closer to him if that was still possible. Was it possible to forgive a guy just because of a romantic, passionate kiss for all the pain he had caused me to go bye-bye?

He eyed me suspiciously waiting for my response thinking that I would just blurt out that I love him but I couldn't commit in a relationship just yet. I still don't trust anyone and I don't want to feel hurt anymore. I was scared that if I tell him that I love him he would walk away from me and never see him again. Just like my mom and my dad.

He caressed my cheek with his thumb and played with my hair. "I would never hurt you, Isa." He assured like he read my mind. "I promise."

"I'm just not ready yet, Logan. I'm sorry." I apologized looking down the floor.

"Hey," He said cupping my cheeks with his hands. "I'm willing to wait for you, Isa. I won't give up. That's how much I love you." He announced as I look into his dazzling blue eyes.

"Are you going to tell me about Rosalie and why you two are getting married?" I asked wondering if he wasn't lying when he first told me.

"I promise you that tomorrow all your questions will be answered." He promised pecking me on the lips. And again, I felt like we were the only people in the earth when his magical lips touches mine.

~ * ~ * ~

The next day right after school, Logan and I made our way to his house. Of course, I had to hide getting in his limo since no one can find out that we were talking again and spread another rumour about us. I hate scandals!

When we got there, the gates opened by itself as Logan parked his car in front of his house. We walked together knocking on the door. George answered the door eventually with a huge smile on his face.

"Ah, Miss Bella, I thought I would never see you again." He greeted grinning at me. Wow, I never thought I would ever miss his accent.

"It's nice to see you too, George." I beamed back.

"Is Rosalie here yet?" Logan asked George earning a puzzled look from me. I didn't know that Rosalie was coming at all. I thought it was going to be me and Logan only.

"No Prince Logan, but she called and she said that she's running late because the King ordered her to do something." George answered.

"Okay, well tell her that we're going to be outside in the pool area." Logan demanded as we started to walk to the backyard.

"Will do, Prince Logan." George replied walking to the other direction.

Eventually, we got to the pool area as the smell of the pool entered my nose. The water was blue, it kinda looked like Logan's eyes. It was beautiful back here. Lots of trees, cool air, and nice view. It was so peaceful I wish I could stay here forever.

"So Rosalie's coming?" I asked too sudden that Logan froze in his spot before letting out a sigh and sat next to me near the pool, only he dipped his toes in the pool while I sat cross-legged.

"Yeah, it's better if she explains everything to you."

"Why? Can't you explain it by yourself?" I asked pushing the question further. "You really need Rosalie to do it?"

"Why? Are you jealous?" He smirked wiggling his eyebrows at me.

"No! Why should I be? I'm just saying." I defended punching him on the arm playfully.