Found Clary

When Clary woke up, Jace sat squatting, looking down on her.
"You are unbelievable!" She yelled.
Jace looked at her smirking. "Well, I believe in me?"
She slapped him on the chest
"Idiot!" She snapped.
"I can't believe you could be stupid enough to come in here!"
"Do you doubt my stupidity?" He asked. She started punching him in the chest, yelling at him. He swiftly grabbed her around the wrists, keeping her from hitting him.
"Calm down!" She kept trying to hit him. "Calm down, okay? I'm sorry!" He said and wrapped his arms around her, holding her tightly. She slowly calmed down. "Let go of me." She said, and he did as told. They sat there for while, then he stood up, reached down and helped her on her feet.

Stiles had been hanging in the tree for eight hours, when someone finally came by. "Hey I'm Stiles! Will you help me down?" He yelled. The girl looked at him. "I'm Katniss." She said as she cut the rope I two. Stiles fell to the ground, and landed on his shoulder, hearing the bone break. He groaned, tears pricking in his eyes . Katniss helped him get up. "Thanks." He said with pain in his voice. "I owe you." "Yeah, you do." She said smiling.
Then Jacob came yodeling out of the bushes. Katniss aimed at him with an arrow. Jacob froze. His hands in front of him, trying to cover his body. "Don't kill me, please!" He cried. Katniss raised an eyebrow. "I beg you!" Jacob said, falling to the knees.
"Kill the bastard." Stiles said with an emotionless voice.

Clary looked at Jace. Jace looked at Clary. "Are you okay?" He asked her. She nodded, smiling a bit. "Good." He said cupping her cheek with his left hand. He leaned down and kissed her.