Finding Clary

Jace put the heavy guy down, beside a small river. He threw a handful of water, in the face of the drunk guy.
"Wake up, you little maniac, " he said, kicking the guy gently on the arm.

The guy groaned, and turned away.
"Wake up!" Jace yelled, kicking the guys left leg.
"Okay, okay!" The guy yelled, as he sat up.
"What?!" He snapped.
Jace rolled his eyes at him.
"You said something about a back door. Where is it?" He asked with a serious expression.
"I don't remember." He said.
"Okay then," Jace said, and kicked him in the face.

Jace hid the unconscious guy in the bushes.

He left the guy, as he went looking for Clary.

Jace was walking on path in the forest.
He knew people would able to track him down, but he really didn't care.

Suddenly a guy jumped out of the bushes, stabbing Jaces arm with a fork. Jace instantly kicked the guy in the stomach, causing him to land on his back hitting his head against a rock.
Jace looked at his arm. "You damn idiot!" He yelled, "You ruined my jacket." He looked at the blood on the sleeve of his jacket.

"Are you kidding me?!" He heard a familiar voice yelling. He looked up at Clary. "Yes," he said with sarcasm. "of course I'm kidding. That's why I'm in this damn arena looking for you."