Can I have you?

I unfortunately haven't really updated and I want to apologize for the lack of updating. I'm really sorry but I want to thank everyone who has supported me by continuously voting and commenting on my story that was published in 2013 and am only now going finish in 2016.

I will be wrapping up my story hopefully this month. For a few weeks now I have been working on this uncompleted story without publishing because I'm not done yet. So yea, anticipate the FINALLY awaited ending of this chapter and hopefully the full story(?) lol okay bye and thanks for waiting for the longest time ever!(:

Ps: I only combined the 1&2nd parts of this chapter so there isn't anything new yet.
___________________________

Both couples are resting.

Donghae's POV

"Hey! Lets have some of those sweets you bought." Donghae said with a gently smile.

"Yea, okay." Eunhyuk said as he smiled brightly. Both fed each other as they giggled at their embarrassed faces. Both paused as they heard a loud thud coming from the living room, where siwon and heechul were.

They didn't pay much attention to it, and just continued with their giggles.

Siwon's POV

*thump

I fell on Heechul. Oh no! I should of contained myself but it was like I had no more control over my body.

I needed to stop myself but how?

I leaned in. Closer and closer. Till I was 1 inch away from touching his lips against mine. I paused for a sec but soon found myself pressing my lips against his with much force, making my way into his mouth with my tongue

Heechul's POV

Aishh he fell on me. He's so clumsy

Wait why is siwon getting closer to me? Is there something on my face?

I could feel my heart thump loudly, maybe loud enough to the point where he could hear. I closed my eyes and felt siwon's lips.

I moaned as he started to play with my tongue. My body soon started to react in a way I've never felt before, I grabbed his neck and pulled him closer. I started to rub myself on him as he touched my body with his rough hands.

___________________________
Please read the very first page of this chapter!!