I love you

A/N: hi!!! In back okay soooo ready? >:D **SEX SCENES COMING UP**

Be warned! ;)

---------------------------------------------

Donghae's POV

"Wae?" Donghae asked. "He won't say anything". He grabbed Eunhyuk's waist and pulled him close. Eunhyuk blushed as he felt Donghae's chest and tanned skin, since Donghae still didn't have a shirt.

Donghae toke Eunhyuk's shirt and unzipped his pants. Donghae toke both his and Eunhyuk's jeans off. Donghae touched Eunhyuks skin. He felt Eunhyuks heart beat go faster and faster as his hand traveled to Eunhyuk's boxers. He grinned against Eunhyuk's bulge. Eunhyuk moaned.

Donghae grabbed Eunhyuk's hand and led him to their bed. Eunhyuk blushed. He took Eunhyuk's boxers off slowly then took his own off. Eunhyuk knew what would happen next, he looked at Donghae scared a bit. Donghae smiled happily and said "don't worry I'll be gentle" .

Ryeowook POV

"You know...." Yesung said smirking.

Ryeowook blushed. Yesung grabbed Ryeowook and pushed him to the ground. Ryeowook looked surprised and embarrassed. Yesung kissed Ryeowook's forehead then nose and then his lip. Yesung sucked Ryeowook's lip as if he were a vampire that was thirsty for blood. Yesung started to moan as he began grinding on Ryeowook. Yesung toke his and Ryeowook's clothes off one by one.

Ryeowook hugged Yesung. Both were already naked. Yesung blushed as Ryeowook hugged him. "Please be gentle with me.." Yesung nodded and turned Ryeowook around so he could only see Ryeowook's back. Yesung went inside him and moaned as he entered Ryeowook's tight hole.

Ryeowook squealed as he felt Yesung's hard cock. Yesung stopped and and held on to Ryeowook. "I'm okay..go on" Yesung gave him a smile and continued.

Yesung thrusted faster and gave Ryeowook a hard on. Both Yesung and Ryeowook both moaned as Yesung pushed deeper into Ryeowook's hole. They both came at the same time.

Ryeowook laid on his back. Yesung kissed Ryeowook. He sucked his nipple and went downer until he got to Ryeowook's dick. Yesung licked it from bottom to the tip. Ryeowook moaned as he felt Yesung's hot tongue.

Yesung sucked while Ryeowook moaned much louder. "I can't hold it back anymore-" Yesung looked up at Ryeowook's lustful gaze and was ready for him to come. Ryeowook came into Yesung's mouth and Yesung with a smirk swallowed it all. Ryeowook was amazed and kissed Yesung.

Ryeowook looked at Yesung "Saranghae." Yesung blushed "I love you too."

-------------------

So......IM SO SORRY!!!!!!!!! I havent been on because of HW, practice essays, and EXAMS!!!

I know it's short but I didn't want to leave you guys hanging like I did last time 👉👈 SORRYSORRYSORRYSORRYSORRY!

Lol I'm a perv >•<