My One in a Million- Semi Love story ep.4

Demi's P.O.V

Joe grinned and get back to his work. When we were done it was time to lunch, but we didn't want to eat the only thing we want right now is sleep. Shannon offered us to stay here and sleep, off course we accepted. Joe decided to sleep on the couch, Peter and Gordon are sleeping on the guest room, Miley, Kira and Fanny are sleeping on Shannon's room. So that means that Selena and I have a room to our selfs. We entered to the massive room. It was pretty nice, really simple and really big. The room only have I double bed so I think I need to sleep with Selena. "Looks like we need to sleep together." she said collapsing on the bed, I nodded "Yeah, but please don't rape me!" I joked, sitting next to her. She shot me a joking glare and smack me on my arm. I laughed at her "That's the spirit!" she joked too, I burst out laughing. I lay next to her and put my head on her chest. She slowly put her arm around me, it's a bit scary how I fit perfectly in her arms. "So I guess we are going to Argentina!" I said softly playing with the tips of my hair, "Oh yeah baby! We are going to Arrrrrgentina! And you make it better." I whisper the last part on her ear, the perfect brunette blush deeply "Why don't you better go to sleep and stop bugging me?" ha-ha! So she thinks she is getting rid of me that easy? Well she's wrong. "I'm not bugging you! I'm just being honest, plus you know it's true." I said softly looking into her beautiful hazel eyes. I couldn't look away from them, they are hypnotizing and beautiful. "Yes you are bugging me, I'm going to sleep." she turn away giving me her back "Okay fine, I will not bug you anymore. But are you mad at me?" I asked her tracing random shapes with the tips of my finger on her arm. She sigh "No I'm not mad, I can't be mad at you. Good night." I giggle a little, I kissed her cheek letting my lips against her skin more than necessary, "Good night, sweetheart!" I said once I pulled away. I tried several times to fall asleep but fail. I slowly got up from the bed not wanting to wake up Sel, I decided to go and look around the house trying to find something interesting. I went down stairs to the living room and saw Joe sleeping on the couch, I went to the backyard and walked feeling the peace and serenity. I sat down on a bench and think about her. She is so beautiful, she haven't change much which I like it. She is just gorgeous and amazing.... and gay. Do I like her? If I do, it feels awesome!! Maybe she will inspire to make a new song. I really want to take my guitar and start a new song and play it when I'm done with it. Maybe Shannon have a guitar some where here. I search in the living room but I didn't see anything. I went up stairs to where Selena is sleeping but no guitar, I decided to go to Shannon's room. I open the door slowly not wanting to wake up the three girls, I look around and spotted a guitar, I tip-toe to the guitar and grab it. Now I need a notebook and pencil. Peter's mini notebook and pencil! I went to the Ping-Pong room and found the notebook and the pencil placed on the Ping-Pong table. I quickly grabbed them and practically run to the back yard again. When I was finish tuning the guitar I was ready to make the song.

'Before I fall too fast

Kiss me quick

But make it last

So i can see how badly this will hurt me

When you say good bye

Keep it sweet

Keep it slow

Let the future pass

And don't let go

But tonight i could fall to soon under this beautiful moonlight

But you're so hypnotizing

You got me laughing while i sing

You got me smiling in my sleep

And I can see this unraveling

And your love is where im falling

But please don't catch me

See this heart

Wont settle down

Like a child running scared from a clown

I'm terrified of what you'll do

my stomach screams just when I look at you

Run far away

So I can breathe

Even though you're far from suffocating me

I can't set my hopes to high

Cuz every hello ends with a goodbye

But you're so hypnotizing

You've got me laughing while I sing

You've got me smiling in my sleep

And I can see this unraveling

Your love is where im falling

But please don't catch me

So now you see

Why I'm scared

I cant open up my heart without a care

But here i go

Its what i feel

and for the first time in my life i know its real

But you're so hypnotizing

You've got me laughing while I sing

You've get me smiling in my sleep

And i can see this unraveling

And your love is where im falling

So please don't catch me

And if this is love

Please don't break me

I'm giving up

So just catch me'