vignt-huit

With the flick of her thumb, she lit up the blunt and he placed it securely in-between her cherry coated lips. Placing her index finger atop and her middle finger under, she held it by herself. Then releasing the smoke, she blew it up towards the ceiling.

"See when you smoke with daddy, all your stress is gone." His voice caressed her ear as he stroke his hand over her exposed thigh. Celeste stiffened up as the smoke almost made her fuel up with a different energy. Under her eye was a small band-aid where his freshly trimmed nails dug into her face as he slapped her the day before.

"I don't want this anymore..." Celeste said as she felt her body weakly fall into his arms. Her head snug over his shoulder, he held her in his arms as if she was a baby.

"C'mon, I know you can catch this fade real quick. One more hit?" He whispers. The lights seemed to have dimmed in her vision, but she was about to be sky rocket high.

She giggles as his hand gropes her ass, she doesn't want anything in the world right now other than to be sleep. But her mind is easily slipping with his influence. He carefully lays her back onto the couch and gives her the blunt, sloppily she accepts it.

Moments go by and Celeste is just about at the moon.

"We go up, up like rainbows with stars..." Leste giggles uncontrollably as Chris keeps his hands on her inner thigh, she lets out a whimper when he tugs at her shorts.

"It feel so good to be faded, doesn't it?" He chuckles, unzipping the shorts, he slides the shorts off and her underwear and tosses them to the floor. She watches him as he dives right into her ocean. His nose brushed against her center, as he wiggles his tongue earnestly over her clit. Celeste feels absolutely nothing as of the moment, but he on the other hand feels everything.

Austin relaxed his body onto the small beanbag where Celeste laid on the couch oblivious. The rare grunts occasionally frightened, her making her not even want to open her eyes.

Once she opened them she discovered, Austin was casually playing GTAV. She also discovered, her arms were tied behind her back. Looking down at her body, she saw small hickies on her breast.

"You up?" Austin pauses the game and stands up over Celeste.

"Y-yes." She mumbles back to him.

"Well. Chris told me to give you a lil som' som' but I won't do that to you. Cause you really down to earth and beautiful, and you don't deserve none of this, honestly." His voice travels into her body making her shiver.

"Where is he?" She asked.

"Out with Aaron. They're handling some business. On the bright side, your with me and pretty safe. He got you high yesterday, and he messed around with you. But Im pretty positive he didnt rape you. He wanted me to give you a molly, but I won't do that to you." He says back to Leste who is nervous.

"He was going to give it to me if you weren't?" She squinted her eyes and shook her head, "That could've killed me." She adds on.

"It could've, that's why Im not giving it to you. Lets talk upstairs?" He offers and helps her stand up. He unties her arms and the two walk upstairs and into the kitchen. She heads to the fridge to make something quickly because she was hungry, but Austin stopped her.

"Nah, its okay ma. Just relax yourself Ill make something." He sends her a warm smile and Celeste goes to sit at the island. Swooping her way up, she stared down at the marbled glass counter.

"He doesn't love me." Celeste breaks out of no where.

"He always has a hard time loving. But thats just him and his condition." Aaron replies placing a carton of eggs on the counter, then begins cracking them.