>>>

"Blow out the candles baby!" Cy said to Josie as she picked up the big candle and brought it to her face, she blew it out and tossed it on the table then placed her face into the cake, laughter and joy filled the backyard on the hot September day.

Chris couldn't help but smile at how much fun Josie was having. "Here, Ill take her inside to clean her up," He says taking up Josie and heading inside to the kitchen. Sitting her onto the countertop, he softly sung her happy birthday over and over again as he wiped her face from the icing. Cy stood at the patio door, watching them, but more of Chris. His eyes suddenly caught hers and she quickly turned away and walked off.

"Fuck wrong with her?" He wondered under his breath.

"Uncle Chris?" Josie asked.

"Yes baby." He said holding her hands in his.

"Do I have a daddy?" Josie wondered.

"You do baby, but he's away and he's not coming back. You know how we saw that shooting star the other night?" He asked her as she stared into his eyes. She nodded yes. "Well some daddies are like shooting stars, you barely seem them. And well you haven't seen yours." He sighed.

"Well, mommy was saying daddy last night to someone on the phone, so does she have a daddy?" She asked.

"Nah baby, lets go outside to go see your gifts." Chris said, with a curious tone. He normally knows who Cy fucks around with since Baltimore isn't that big and everyone talks, but this had to be a mystery nigga or somebody.

A few weeks later...

"This is blackmail," Jordan said as he read the thread of death threats, and even sexual threats.

Im going to rape you if you don't come back home-Unknown

Ill kill you if you don't come back home-Unknown

Meet me on 6th avenue near Denny's Diner, Saturday 29th, 12 am. or be sorry-Unknown

"You are going to the police about this right?" Shey asked a worried Celeste.

"N-no." She replied gulping afterwards as Jordan gave her the phone back.

"Celeste....what you doing?" Jordan asked holding onto her shoulder.

"I know who this is. And, I can't." She mumbled.

"Cant what?" Shey asked.

"I can't go to the police, or turn them in or anything." She uttered, she already knew there would be worser consequences if she did decide to turn him in. She didn't want to go through that same process.

"Why not? Is this a ex boyfriend or something?" She asked as Celeste stared at her phone.

"He's they same guy I had a one nightstand with, the same one who made me get an abortion, the same guy who gave me that std, the same guy who locked me away for days, the same guy who claimed they loved me, but couldn't have." Celeste said without once looking up at them.

It was that night. The night where Chris was expecting to meet Celeste at Denny's. He had a gun prepared in the trunk if she decided to act up. He had acquaintances who found out her address, so even if she didn't show up, he'd show up a few days later in a ski mask ready to do what he needed to do.

Sitting in his matted black Ferrari he was in the last parking spot of the diner. He shot her a text from his other phone to tell him where she needed to be.

Get in my Ferrari- Chris

Celeste read the message and closed her eyes for a moment. Going through the green light, she made the next turn and drove over the gravel and parked beside his Ferrari. Getting out, she let her hand touch the door of his car and got inside. He stared at her with his signature sinister smile and clapped.