"Hold on momma," He said as he looked down to Josie, she nodded and he handed Andrew a twenty. "Who's in town?" He asked leaning over the counter.

"Ole girl, I hear she having a party down at Bliss. Everyone was going, not for her but you know Meek Mill is gonna be there hosting and well her birthday was just being celebrated there tonight." He commented as Chris grew excited inside. Only a tug at his leg made him realize even if he did want to go see Celeste, he couldnt because he had to watch Josie.

"Oh, thats great. But im on babysittin duty." He said handing his niece a quarter as her eyes looked confused. He squatted down to her level and took it from her. "Hey go put this in there and like magic, the gumball will be behind that silver little opening. But you gotta watch it come down the long pole okay?" He said as he handed it back to her.

"You finna show?" He asked handing me a receipt.

"Nah, nah. I'ma just do me, its me and lil momma tonight. Thanks nigga, Ill see you next time." Dapping him up he watched Josie walk back over to him with the gumball. "Cmon we finna go to HipHop Chicken then we going home." He announced to Josie as he picked her up and she licked the gumball cutely.

"What do I do with it?" She asked him as he sat her in the back seat and buckled her in.

"Want me to crack it first? I dont want you to hurt your teeth." He said as she nodded, he then put it into his mouth and started chewing.

"Alright, you want some HipHop? I do." He chuckled closing up the door and getting into the drivers side, starting to back up, then driving out the parking lot and down the road.

"Can we get some half and half too!" She yelled energetically.

"Uh I dont know, mommy said it had too much sugar for you. But since you're with me and mommy isnt here..." He said looking back at her for a moment.

"Yay, I love you uncle Chris" She giggled.

"Love you to momma." He blushed. If someone had this mans heart at this moment in time, it was Josie.

Wrapping a thick white towel around her body, Celeste walked over to her bag and pulled out her royal blue dress, that zipped in the back and left her body with a figure, it was a bodycon dress. Placing on her bra and a sexy thong, she then placed it on and zipped it up. Looking in the mirror, she was glad to still look good for her age. Brushing out her hair, she then slicked it back and began putting on her makeup. Suddenly she heard a key swipe into her door and feet walk in.

"Yeah, you can come in!" She yelled to her friends who appeared in her bedroom. "Howd you even get in here..." She asked them as they started eating her small snacks on her bedside.

"Well we went down to the lobby and acted like your room was one of our rooms." Jordan replied.

"And they gave us a key. You almost ready?" Shey asked as Jordan fed her a grape.

"Not really, what time is it?" She replied unaware of the time.

"Its close to opening time, so we better get going." Jordan said. "I can see your thong nigga." He laughed.

"You should be looking for a girl while your there and stop trying to get me and Shey in bed." Celeste laughed it off. "Not looking at us like your some perv."