Trying to Understand...

"Its simple sweetie, we are taking you somewhere where they will help you."

What? I dont understand what is going on. Where will they take me?

"But Mom, Im not crazy. I dont get why are you doing this!" i manged to chock out while trying to control my tears. My mom sighed before she answered. " Courtn-"

" IM NOT COURTNEY, IM ALISON! Mom why wont you believe me?" This time i didnt hold in my tears i let the spill falling on my perfect heart shaped face. i tried to contain them. But they kept falling down.

"This is why , Dear you need to get the help you need. Im sorry but you need to understand that what you did to your sister was wrong." 

Wait. What? i did nothing to Courtney. She drowned me.She must have had the chance to switch her identy with me while i was unconcious.

I looked around to my new environment. the room was white. Courtney's lugages were in the room.

i scoffed. Im gonna regreat my desicon , but it will buy me some time for my plan to get back at Courtney. She will not see it coming. 

I finally gave in and spoke to my mother. " Mom i think this will be good for me" A smile spread across her beautifully tanned face. Her Ocean Blue eyes shined with Mother love.

I smiled back but with a whole different meaning.

when my mother left. A nurse entered and i smiled as she came with my meal.

" Thank you" i said in the most sweetest voice. She left with a smile.

My smile Disappeared once she left.

i  unloaded my lugage out of curiosity.

If i am gonna spend 2 years here. i better get use to it.