Chapter 4: Art Room Disaster

I fallowed Nathen down another hall and I noticed two things.. 1 that he was in all my classes and 2 I was starting to like him. We walked in the room and gasped. This room is huge, but the only problem with it is the teacher. It was the same teacher that taught art at my old school, and man he sure did hate me. 'this is going to a interesting class today.' I thought. Maybe the reason why he hated me so much was because I started a paint war in class one day and he got covered in paint, it was so funny. "Hey Mr. Stevenson you remember me?" I asked slyly "Oh not you again." "Yup I'm here now, it will be like old times again." I laughed. "Oh I hope not." He was probley thinking of the time I locked him in the closet and tried to teach the class that day.

               I was laughing while I went to take a seat next to Nathen. He gave us a very easie assinment and ofcorse I didnt want to do it, so I started something else. While I was drawing I gotta text message from Ricky, he's a ex boyfriend, bestfriend and partner in crime. I opened the text and it said: 'Hey babe how u been? I miss u soo much! meet me @ the mall @ 8 in front of Hot topic so we can catch up! Love ya <3 Ricky----------------------------------------------------- Grrr why does he have to text me, I thought I got rid of him when I left school. "Ahhh miss Carson may I have that phone please?" "Hell no you old hag!" "Cameron give me that phone right now!!" "Nah I'm good, anyway we've done this before I give you my phone, and I go to detention, so how about I save you the trouble and go straight to detention."

             I gathered my things and walked out of the room. I still dont know where detention even is so I wandered the halls for about five minutes untill I found the room. When I walked in I noticed that I was the only person in here. 'this is going to be fun.' I thought. For some reason this room was darker than all the others. I sat down and pulled my phone back out and texted Ricky back. I have a whole hour of this crap then I'm out of here! I just cant belive Ricky he's one of the reasons I was glad to leave that school. Every five minutes or so someone would walk in and sit down, and everytime it was a guy. 'WTF am I the only girl that gets into trouble around here?'

               The clock seems to be getting slower and slower by the minute, and I just cant stand it anymore. Its only 2:45 and it feels like I have been in here forever. While I was staring at the clcok somebody must have walked in, but who could of it been? I felt someone tap my shoulder, I looked up to see Nathen smiling at me. "Why are you here?" "UM.. lets just say that I got mad at the teacher for sinding you here, so I told him that he was a fat old hag and walked out." "Wow why would you do that." "Well like I said I didnt like him for sinding you here." "Oh." I was just dumbfounded, I didnt know what to say. "Nathen why are you being nice to me?" "Well because I think you are a awesome person, and I like you!" 'How can this one boy make me feel so dumbfounded?' I thought. I was so wraped up in my own thoughts thagt I didnt hear the final bell ring. "Comon Cam I'll walk you to your locker." "Okay." I smiled. He walked me to my locker and I put some of my things away, and grabbed my homework. "Cameron here is that slip of paper you needed to get signed." "Thanks I need to go turn it in." "Mind if I come?" "Sure!" We went to the office talking and laughing the whole way. I went in and turned in the slip.

Hey all! Yes I know this one was short but there was only so much i could do with it! PLEAS Comment , Vote and Fan! I would Love it also if you had any advise to tell me!

© Valissa