The Hotel "Maid" [1]

Chapter One: Pleasure Doing Business With You

"That was amazing sunshine, perhaps I'll call you later on tonight again and see if we can go for a second round" he winks and I smirk as I lean against the doorframe seductively.

"As always Mr. Smith it was a pleasure doing business with you" I purred before taking the money he held out for me, I quickly counted it and then slipped it into my bra with a wink. I bite my bottom lip before spinning around and walking away making sure to put a sexy sway into my ass.

I heard him close his hotel door and I continued on my way towards the silver elevator. I passed multiple dark brown doors that held this hotels guests in it, some doors I've knocked on and some doors I haven't.

I pressed the elevator button and waited patiently for it to arrive when suddenly I felt a presence behind me. I turned around and eyed the lady who was dressed in fancy clothing and offered her a friendly smile however she just scoffed with disgust and rolled her eyes. I smirked and turned back to the elevator when it arrived and stepped in once the doors opened up. The woman stepped in with me however tried to keep as much distance between herself and I as possible which made me smirk. I took this opportunity to pull my red lipstick out of my hand bag and swipe some across my pouty lips.

It was silent in the elevator, the only sound was of the classical music that was often played and I was surprised that the woman hadn't said something.

"I know what you are" she stated with disgust finally.

I smacked my lips together and popped my lipstick back into my bag before spinning around.

"And what is that may I ask?" I asked with an innocent voice.

She scoffed and rolled her eyes once I turned around to face her with an eye brow raised.

"You're a whore" she spits and I smirk.

"I assure you I am no whore, I am just a simple maid about to go on her lunch break" I answer before spinning around on my black stiletto heels to face the open doors of the elevator and I stepped out onto the smooth polished floor of the Lobby.

"I know what you are and I want you to stay away from my husband" she cried out and I spun around again to face her with my evil smirk.

"I can easily do that for you but will your husband be able to stay away from me?" I asked and my smirk grew wider when she stood their speechless.

I turned on my heels and swayed my way to the back room where I would have my 30 minute lunch break before my next shift starts.

***

I knock on his door and wait patiently in my maids uniform. I made sure my breasts were pushed up, my makeup was perfect and my body was drowning in my signature perfume. The door opened and my regular stood before me with a smirk.

"Hello there my sexy little maid and how may I help you?" He asked in a teasing tone and I played along with him as I leant against the door frame.

"I heard you were in need of some... Room service" I explained as I bit down on my bottom lip.

"Well why don't you come on in" he said as he pushed his door open wider and stepped aside to make room for me. I smirked before walking inside. I softly smacked my duster against the palm of my hand and pretended to look around.

"Don't worry sir, this will be cleaned up in no time" I tell him with a smirk before I walked over to his desk and began to dust it. I heard some movement but I don't pay attention as I bend down, letting him see under my skirt that I was wearing a thong. I continue to dust, not really paying attention to the cleaning part of it. I turn around to see him eyeing me up and down in the corner of my eye but I just walk to where there's a book on the floor and I bend down to show him my cleavage. I heard him take a deep breath and I smile with satisfaction before standing back up and placing the book where it goes. "This place is filthy" I comment as I walk towards him. He was sitting on the double couch and I climbed on top of him before bending down next to his ear, "almost as filthy as me" I whispered before grinding my crotch against his hard bulge. He groaned and I smirk with satisfaction before I felt his hands grab my ass. I faked a gasp and got off of him. "Mr. Turner, you know better than that to touch me there" I playfully scold him and he peers at me with frustration.

"I'm losing my patience Maid" he groans and I know that he's getting sexually frustrated. I smirked and bend down to get my duster, making sure to squeeze my boobs together and he groans. "Fucking hell" he muttered and I get onto my hands and knees before crawling towards him. He watches me with his brown eyes and once I reach him I ran my hands on the inside of his thighs towards his hard, visible bulge.

"Is this what you want?" I teased with a smirk and I wrapped my fingers around the band of his pants and pull them down roughly to only find that he was going commando. His friend springs alive and I bite my lip. "Tell me you want me" I demand as I take his member with my hand and slowly move it up and down.

"Fuck I want you" he begs desperately and I get closer to his shaft so that I know he can feel my hot breath on it. I could hear his breathing become unstable and I knew he was waiting for his treat.

"Tell me you need me" I demanded again and my lips lightly swiped across the head as I spoke and he gasped while clenching the couch.

"I need you" he groaned and just like that, I put his thick member into my mouth and began to suck. I gave him a hand job with my right hand while I softly played with his balls with my left all the while sucking, my head continuing to bob up and down. "Oh fuck" he groaned and he ran a hand through my hair and grabbed a handful as he guided my head to go faster and deeper. "That's it, fuck!" He cried out and I knew he was already close to his climax. I sucked harder and tried to take as much as I could of him into my mouth, as he groaned I knew he was about to cum and slowly I licked from his balls, to the top of his head before covering his head with my mouth to catch his cum. I swallow it like a good girl and lick his dick clean. "Oh fuck" he grunted as he slumped against the couch.

I smirked with satisfaction before standing up and walking over to my bag that I left by the door. I grabbed my mints and popped one into my mouth and I checked quickly in my small compact mirror as I wiped the cum from the corner of my now normal slight pink lips. I quickly re-applied the red lipstick before grabbing my duster and smirking down at the exhausted man. He bent down to his pants that were by his ankles and pulled out the money. I took it from his hand, quickly counted it before slipping it inside of my bra like I always do.

"It was a pleasure doing business with you, Mr Turner" I say my signature sentence before turning around and walking out of his room.

💋💋💋

Chapter One is now over. Don't be a silent reader and show your appreciation by either tapping that star ⭐️ button to vote or writing a quick comment 💬

If you're a reader from Sexual Desires then don't be shy and put your hand up- 🙋🏻

If you're not then welcome to my world, my name is Naughty-Spice and I have a sexy little book called Sexual Desires filled with random stories about sex so be a lamb and check it out 😉

Follow me if you're a fan of sex 🦄

And just lastly,

Welcome to The Hotel "Maid"