Sequel!!!

Ten months later~

Ashley and Evan are doing better than better.
They have now been married for one month to be exact. After there first night of making love together ashley became pregnant.

Ashley was skeptical at first of telling Evan about the baby.
Turns out all that doubt was meaningless, because Evan was ecstatic. He went out the next day and brought have of Baby RUS. To say he happy to become a father would be a understatement.

Evan then went on to buy them a house together. With enough room for a football team.

Also Evan came clean and told Ashley what he does. Evan owned a small part in the mafia. With the money from the mafia he bought a international tech company that makes all kinds of software.

Ashley was mad at first about hearing the new news but then got over it when she thought about their child that's going to need a father in their life.
Evan was happy to hear this, but didn't want to bring up any future problems. So he sold his part of the mafia to His long time friend Michael.

Ashleys grandmother is all excited to be a great grandmother for the first time to. Also she is very excited to have a new love interest in her life.
Michael lowas also known as Evan's best friend anknew.
w part owner of the mafia. Michael has has become her new rock, he is even taking care of her now. Ashley's grandmother Jane has turned over the bakery to Ashley and now helps Michael in their home as his assistant.

Ashley is finally happy with her self and her new little family, this is all she ever wanted, and she gets to experience this all with the love of her life.

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

There it is , I know it is short but I am going to do a epilogue soon.

I'm also thinking about stopping my other book love I never knew.
also I think I want to start writing some paranormal books.

*THANKS FOR READING AND VOTING EPILOGUE COMING SOON!!!!!!!