Ch.16

Evan's POV
Today's it is finally Ashley's birthday I think I have went overboard with all of the gifts and invitation but its for my baby and she deserves the world.
I even took it upon myself to invite her family members the ones who disowned her because of her weight.
I also plan to have extra security just in case things get out of hand.
Things tonight just can not go wrong especially when I found out I have been receiving death threads on Ashley and myself.
If any things was to happen to her I do not know what I will do, I just know I would not be able to go on with out her her spirit brightens my day I could not stand to know that her spirit is not put to rest properly.

Ashley's POV
I'm so happy right now this is the greatest day of my life.
I found out that Evan is throughing a surprise party for me by accident.
It was totally Evans fault he had sent over a huge teddy bear that said happy birthday and the deliveryman said "I hope you have a great party tonight"
Then mentally scolded himself for telling me but I could not be more happier.
To know that I have someone so special on my life that would do all this for me I could not ask for someone better, he is truly the one for me.

~LATER THAT NIGHT~

I got a call from Evan telling me that he will be right over in a second and to take all the time i need.
So I went on with my daily routine.
I took a shower, covered my self with cocoa butter and applied my makeup and put on my dress.
Tonight I went with a black bodycon dress with flowers printed with lace on the sides.
Tonight I'm not going to lie I look damn good.Bringing me out of my thoughts I here Evan come through the door.

"Honey I'm home" laughing out loud I made my way to evan.
Stopping halfway there I saw Evan in a all black tux that hugged his bulging muscules and instantly made my mouth water. Taking in a big breath i went to tell Evan that he looked amazing.
I made my way over but in a instant I was pinned againsted the wall and I felt Evans hot breath reach just below my earlobe.
"Baby you look gorgeous tonight I much rather stay here and ravish your body but we have reservations to get to."
He then trailed kisses up my ear and all the way to I felt the slighted touches of his lips against mine.
I opened my eyes to see Evan with a lustfully look in his eyes.
Without a second thought I pulled his head down to meet my lips.
With him groaning and pulling me closer every five seconds I felt like i was in cloud nine this is the best feeling I have ever had.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Evan's POV

To say I was so expected that would be a shock I never thought she would do that and know that all I can think about.
I'm debating if i should go to the party or make love to her right her on the stairs.

~the party~

The party turned out to be amazing Ashley was so happy and just that brought a smile to my face.
Her family never ended up showing which is good there would have been way to much drama on my babies special day that would just piss me off.
But everything turned out alright.

I'M BACK FINALLY SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT BUT I PLAN TO HAVE THJS BOOK FINISHED MY THE END OF THE MONTH.
THANKS TO READERS THAT ARE STILL WITH ME AND EVEN THE NEW READERS HOPE YOU CONTINUE TO READ AND LIKE.
THANKS!!!!!!!