Part 2

1.   Send someone a hand written note of thanks.

2.   Make a card at home and send it to a friend for no reason.

3.   Walk your friend’s dog.

4.   Give a compliment about your waiter / waitress to his / her manager.

5.   Send someone a small gift anonymously.

6.   Stop and help someone replace their flat tyre.

7.   Let someone jump the queue at the bank.

8.   Treat a friend to the movies for no reason.

9.   Give a huge tip to someone when they least expect it.

10.                Hold the train door open for someone rushing to get in.

11.                Give up your seat for someone, not just an elderly person.

12.                Write notes of appreciation at least once a week.

13.                Talk to a homeless person and have a “normal” conversation.

14.                Compliment a work colleague for their excellence.

15.                Recommend a competitor to a potential client.

16.                Help an elderly neighbour carry the rubbish out.

17.                Tell all your family members how much your appreciate them.

18.                Buy an inspirational book for a friend.

19.                Send a thank you note to a person who has helped you in the past

20.                Smile a lot.

21.                Do something to make someone smile

To make this world better, just do one Act of Random Kindness (ARK)

Beautiful people such as Beyoncé, is not going to be that pretty when she reaches 50 years old. Think about it, we only like Beyoncé because she is pretty (according with the world) meanwhile her body is already expiring, the same body she has when she was 25 is not the same body when she is 50. Believe it or not when she 50, she is not going to be babe anymore. Our fiscal appearance is already expiring where we like it or not.

There was a quotes saying “the most beautiful people, we have known as those who have known defeat know suffering know struggle, know loss, and have found their way out of the depths. These persons have an appreciation; have sensitivity and an understanding of life that fills them with compassion, gentleness, and deep loving concern. Beautiful people do not just happen” Elisabeth Kubler Ross (www.christaincitygirl.com)

There is another quote saying “God turns brokenness into beauty” this mean that God can do anything and he can change the way that we think.

“Hey you. Yes you stop being unhappy with yourself. You are perfect. Stop wishing you looked like someone else or wishing people liked you as much as they like someone else. Stop trying to get attention from those who hurt you. Stop hating your body, your face, your personality, you quirks. Love them. Without those things you wouldn’t be you, and why would you want to be anyone else? Be confident with who you are, it’ll draw people in. Many people hate me because they’re probably not happy with themselves, my happiness will not depend on others anymore. I’m happy because I love who I am. I love my flaws. I love my imperfections, they make me….me. And ‘me’ is pretty amazing” I love this quote it is truly beautiful.

NEXT PAGE-------->