"I mean I could possibly like.... you?" He answered. I nodded slowly and started to walk away.

"Where are you going!" He called after me, jogging to catch up. I stoped and looked at him.

"I like you John. I mean, i love your personality, i love how bad you are, i love how nice you are i love you. But i will not take advantage of you just cause you want to 'Experiment'.

He rolled his eyes and said. "Its not taking advantage if i want to." I sighed and shook my head. Before i could say anything he puck me up and started carrying me to the lake house.

John's Point of View

"Put me down!" Connor yelled for the hundreth time as i carried him into my bed room. "Sure thing." I tossed him onto my bed.

"Not what i ment!" He yelled. Suddenly getting the picture he darted for the door. I sidesteped and caught him. Still holding him with one arm, i locked the door. "John!"

"You and I both know we want this." I said with a wink backing Connor towards the bed. He gasped at me when the back of his legs hit the bed. Clutching his arms I leaned down and captured his lips.

He fought back for a second but melted into me. His arms trailed to my hair, as my hands fell to his ass. I squeezed his bottom tightly. He let out a queit moan sending a shiver of delight down my back. I shoved him down onto the bed and tore off my shirt with a growl.

He stared at my bare chest before reaching up to touch me. His cold, pale hand moved down my chest and landed on my pants button. Looking up at me he bit his lip. I moved his hands so it would help unbutton my pants, with a reasuring smile.

He pulled my blue jeans down slowly, revealing a large bulge in my boxers. I reached over him to pull his dark shirt off. After it was off I leaned over him to kiss him again. I moved my tongue over his bottom lip, asking for an entrance. Opening his mouth, I slid my tongue in. I explored his mouth for awhile before pulling away to take his pants off. 

He blushed brightly when his dark jeans fell to the floor. I looked down on him and chuckled lightly.

" Shut up..." He said, slapping me slightly. I slipped his boxers off quickly making him turn a cloror close to a rose. He looked away from me. I gripped him in my hand and pulled his smaller hard on, making him gasp and tense. 

I smiled at him, and pumped him harder. He arched his and let out a pleasureable moan. Slapping my hand away he pulled my boxers off. My part waved at him. He swallowed at my size and glanced at me. 

"You want to shove that into me?" He asked quickly.

"Well that was the plan." I said. He swallowed again. Taking me by supprise, he flipped us so that he was on top of me. He took me in his mouth, making my eyes roll back from pleasure. Moving his hand on my shaft, he moved his tongue over my tip. 

He pulled away, and smiled slightly. "You know i havent ever done anything before..." He said slowly.

"Ill go slow." I anwsered with a giggle.

"No... I mean i want you to use lube... So it wont hurt so bad..." 

"Dont worry, ive done it before." I said. I moved from under him and grabbed a bottle from my backpack. I returned to him and motioned him onto his back. He did as commanded. I moved behind him and lifted his legs over my shoulders. 

I held a finger up, signaling that i was going to get him ready. He nodded back at me. I squirted some of the lube onto my fingers and tapped his bottom, letting him know I was about to start.