I don't care what they say (I'm in love with you) [Harry Potter!AU]

Mulai dari awal

“Babe, it’s time to get up. Don’t want to be late for Care of Magical Creatures”, Louis mumbled into Harry’s bare chest.

“I don’t wanna”, Harry whined.

Louis chuckled. “I know, me neither, but we have to. I don’t think Hagrid will ever forgive us if we’re late.” Thank Merlin, Care of Magical Creatures was one of the subjects Gryffindor and Hufflepuff had together. It was also one of the subjects where they got bullied the least. Most of the Gryffindors and Hufflepuffs from their year were rather accepting.

After a lot of persuading, McGonagall had agreed in giving the two boys a shared dorm in the Gryffindor tower, with the promise they would not keep up the rest of the tower at night. That way the boys Louis had shared his dorm with before couldn’t complain about a gay bloke creeping them when they were in the shower (not that Louis did that; he was only interested in Harry’s naked body).

“I’m still sore from last night”, Louis complained.

Harry laughed. “I’m sorry, Boo. My dick apologizes too.”

“That’s gross, Harry. Get dressed.” Louis wrinkled his nose.

-

The two boys left the castle after breakfast to go to Hagrid's hut.

"Y'two are early today!" Hagrid bellowed when he saw the two boys approach.

"Yeah, we got some-" Harry elbowed his boyfriend in the ribs and Louis rapidly changed his sentence. "-we got the feeling that maybe you could use some help!"

Hagrid nodded eagerly, not having seemed to notice Louis' slip up. "You two can start cutting up the cupcakes for the unicorns."

"You found unicorns?" Louis asked enthusiastically.

"Jep, some young ones too. Did you know they are entirely gold when born? They only turn silver when they're about two years old and at the age of four, their horns start growing. They only turn completely white at the age of seven."

"Really?"

Hagrid nodded. "Here are the cupcakes. Just cut them into four pieces each." The boyfriends started cutting up the cupcakes. They were just finished when the first Gryffindors arrived.

"Louis, Harry", Ron said with a bit of a cramped nod. They knew it was all they were going to get from him but it was okay. It was their last year anyways. When everyone was present, Hagrid started the lesson.

"Alright everyone, today we're gonna look at unicorns. Follow me!" He lead the class to a meadow not far from the edge of the Forbidden Forest. Most girls squealed at the sight of the small gold creatures and most boys just looked bored.

"They're boring", a Hufflepuff bloke complained. Most girls seemed to disagree with him though.

“Don’t you like them, faggots? You should though, shouldn’t you? Because in homo-land there are unicorns and rainbows and butterflies and lots of dicks to suck”, one Hufflepuff student taunted.

Louis raised an eyebrow at him and wanted to reply something sassy, but Hagrid beat him to it. “Actually, unicorns don’t care whether the person approaching them is gay or not. In fact, they like everyone equal, although the older ones seem to get along with girls just a little better. And it is a known fact they don’t like butterflies and they certainly don’t gallop on rainbows. So your fantasy has been demolished.” And the Hufflepuff student was silent.

“Now that is dissing someone”, Harry whispered in Louis’ ear. Hagrid grinned and gave the two of them a not-so-subtle wink. The rest of the lesson Louis and Harry didn’t get any more snippy comments. Hopefully they’d remember this for the following lessons too.