Chapter 2

Emma P.O.V

*recap*

I groan and look up to see someone I wish I didn't hit.

I just bumped into the bad boy louis tomlinson.

*recap over*

I look up to see those beautiful blue eyes , and his usual smirk , by the look on his face he isn't mad making me feel relieved , because if he was I would've went through hell.

"Take a picture it lasts longer " he said , only then did I realize I was staring. I blush and look down while fidgeting with my fingers.

"No need to be shy , I understand why people stare when they have a body like mine " he smirks . I scoff and pick up my books as I start to head to my locker , but he blocks my way , I move to the left and he moves there too , moving to the right he follows .

"Can you move , please " I said through gritted teeth , getting angry .

"Oh so she speaks " his smirk starts to get wider , I'm really starting to hate his guts now.

I push past him and walk to my locker , letting out a sigh of relief once I realized he wasn't following me . I opened my locker dropped my books in and slammed it shut , I gasp when I see louis .

"Thought you could get rid of me that fast , nerd " he teased , I clenched and unclenched my jaw

Taking my backpack I run down the hall and out the doors of this prison we call school.

I hear louis call me so I stop and turn around to look at him .

"Next time be more responsible!" He shouts as he throws my phone for me to catch . God I really should be more responsible, I wouldn't have lived without my phone.

I nod and start my journey home , plugging in my head phones I blare the song I Don't F**K With You (big Sean ) , you might be like I'm a nerd and I don't listen to these kind of songs or I don't curse, yea I don't curse if I do its very rare , but I like listening to this kind of music , Does that make sense ? IDK

Opening my bag I take out my keys and take a right to my street, just a few more houses , and we're here .

I unlock the door and step in taking in the welcoming air , I close the door and head to the living room , I see Kyle laying on the couch watching some kind of movie with cartoon monsters .

Kyle is 9 years old and has brown hair and green eyes just like my dad . He loves cartoon movies soo much.

"Hey bud " I say as I start to sit down on the couch .

" Hey Emmy" he said as mom and dad start making there way down the huge staircase , yes we are rich but we're not snobby . Me and my family love hanging out together , like all the times we hung out in winter breaks or had huge parties for thanksgiving .

"Hey honey how was school ?" Mom asks me , how was school ? Terrible just like every other day but I'm not gonna tell her that i get bullied every day .No i won't I'll lie , gasps the nerd lies , not my first time .

"The usual , boring "I said in a low and tired voice. Grabbing my bag I headed upstairs and threw it on my desk .

Entering my bathroom I take off my clothes and hop in the shower , rinsing my hair and body with hot water is the best feeling ever , I feel the water running down my back as I clean my hair and body about 5 minutes later I'm done. New record 10 minute shower woohoo .

Not feeling tired anymore I take my towel and wrap it around my body , stepping out of the steamy bathroom , I open my closet and wear my undergarments, shorts , and a white shirt on top .

I turn on the clock and guess what ?? It's still 7:00 , I need a reward cause of how fast I'm going.

Walking down stairs, I enter the kitchen , I'm hit with the magnificent smell of my mom cooking , CHICKKKEEEENNN!!!

"CHICKKKEEEENNN!!!" I scream and I swear one strand of my mom's hair turned gray from how much I scared her .

" Emma , you and I both know that I don't like getting frightened" she said letting out a frustrating sigh .

"Sorry , and I don't think anyone likes being frightened " To be honest I think I need another reward for the best scarer and frightener in this univrrse .duh

"So why are you making chicken casserole ?" Mom doesn't make chicken casserole unless theirs an occasion . So why not ask

"For our new neighbors " she said as if it's the most simple and most obvious thing on this planet.

"Who are they " I asked. We haven't had new neighbors for years and now we're gonna have to get used to that empty house not being empty anymore .

"You'll just have to wait and see, now go change into something nice " she said , I groaned and headed upstairs .

I picked out a pink dress that reaches mid thigh and a brown belt on the waist , I curled my hair a bit and added pink lip gloss , and mascara . I wore my flats and lastly took off my glasses and wore contacts .

I heard the door bell ring so I ran downstairs to greet the new neighbors , as soon as my eyes met with those blue ones I gasped and my eyes were filled with shock . I thought I saw pure shock in his eyes but was quickly vanished as he replaced it with his signature smirk .

I still couldn't believe this is happening

Louis tomlinson's my new neighbor.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys I hope this chapter is a good one , comment on what you think , and please vote !!!

picture of Emma at the top ↑↑↑

Love you all ♡♡♡