Prologue

October 10th, 2071, the last day of my life and the end of the World War 4.

"I don't know about World War 4, but I surely do know that World War 5 will be fought with sticks and stones."

I had 10 minutes, only 10 minutes to run from the bomb's radius. The US has deployd a couple of fleets, carrying the most destructive nuclear weapon that would demolish the whole Asia and Europe. This was the end of the World War and the human race!

I saw eyes of my fiancé, Delilah, my other half; she was so scared, yet so beautiful. When she smiles, she looks so perfect. When she smiles, the whole world pauses for a while.

"Everything's good in my arms Delilah", I said, and wrapped her around my arms, giving her a tight, warm and cozy hug. I could feel the warmth of her body, my face was all covered with her long hair... I slowly took my hand over her soft cheeks and wiped her tears. "I love you so much..." I said, and I then kissed her forehead.

They say nothing's permanent in this world, except for my love for her... cause it's infinity, even if we die. The more we are tried to be separated, the more we come closer and go deeper in our bond.

From being strangers to getting married, I remember everything, everything since 9th grade. Yes, we were together since 9th grade. Our struggles, our cuddles, our first kiss, our conversations....

Time was passing real quick. I wish I could freeze the world.

"The gaps between your fingers are meant to be filled with mine."

 I took her hands, locked 'em firmly, and started running. We ran until a gas station blocked our path. It was burning. We could not go any further, and there we had our last minute. 

I saw up in the sky an aircraft, ready to drop the bomb. I looked around. Everyone started running hoping to survive, later they realized that doing that was of no use. It was no ordinary bomb.

Then my eyes struck on to Delilah. The fire around made her body warm. I put my hands on her waist, and then kissed her for the last time... it was the best kiss of my entire life.

I kept kissing her, untill the explosion killed us....

[Waddup guys!? So this is my second work! Please do tell me if you like it. If you liked it, hit that vote button and drop down the comments below. Sorry for my inactivity, I'll regularly update my works from now.

Also, if anyone can make a cover for this story... alll credits will be given.

Thank you so much ^o^

-still_surviving]