Chapter Fifty-Four

Start from the beginning

"Rosaline." A stern voice was at my door.

"Yeah?" I cracked my eyes open, letting sun invade my sight.

"Are you gonna come out of that hell hole today?" Her nails tapped on the door one by one in a domino effect.

"The door is unlock. You can come in..."

I was fully dressed because I finally decided to get out of bed for the first time in 2days, and I took a shower. Then I'd eventually gone back to sleep. I had technically only left the house once, since living here; I went to the doctor, and that was about a week ago.

All the books I owned in the room I had read at least a million times, but I was really happy when I discovered an iPhone app where I could read books; Wattpad.

The door creaked open.

"Were you crying, or sleeping?"

I didn't move from my comfortable position on my bed, laying ontop of the duvet, hugging my pillow to the side of my face.

"Sleeping." I stated, calloused.

"Why haven't you unpacked yet?" She asked, taking a look around.

"I have." A bit.

"One suitcase of clothes. That's a lot of progress." Addison said, rolling her eyes.

I closed my eyes again, letting her invade my room.

It seemed like merely minutes when I opened them again.

Only this time, my room didn't have a million suitcases perched around... My room was finally settled with all my clothes put away I would reckon, all my pictures and stuff on my dressers, everything immaculate.

I never took Addi for a cleaning type.

The sky looked somewhat the same from when Addi had first came in, so I don't think I'd been asleep that long.

When I found the energy to get out of bed, I went downstairs.

This house was huge, and I still wasn't use to seeing big chandeliers, carpet in the hallways up stairs, ebony wooden floor down stairs, the expensive paintings on the wall made by famous artists, the huge ass kitchen, and the huge dining room that I would never eat in, along with the ginormous living room. There was even a game room.

I hadn't seen the backyard yet, but I was reassured that it was kid friendly, and that the pool's exterior was gated.

Sophia had her own room, but slept with Addi.

As I got to the bottom of the stairs, Addison looked up at me from the mug she was sipping on.

"Oh, hey Sleepy."

"Hi." I said yawning.

I plopped myself down on the brown leather couch. It was very bouncy, and it was mine.... And Addi's. Crazy to think so.

There were toys on the floor everywhere. I'm guessing they were new.

"Whoa!" Addison said.

My head swung around to her immediately to see what she was on about, but the whole time she was looking at... me.

"What?"

I thought she was looking at how I was probably thicker, or pregnant looking, but she wasn't... This is what happens when you're tangled in your confidence.

"You need a hair cut!"

It was then that I noticed my long long brown curls had fallen passed my bum.