Chapter 1

Veronica's POV

-2 years later-

I haven't heard from neither Ethan or Grayson since I called them so that's great. It's my last year of high school and I decided to go to a public high school for this year. I go to school with Dakota and Hope. Hope decided to move to Cali with me for some reason that she never told me. I wonder what that reason was.

Hope's POV

-flashback 2 years ago-

"How could you?! Now she fucking hates us!" Ethan yelled in my face. I wince in pain as he grabs my wrist very hard.

"I'm sorry but I didn't think it was right for her to not remember." I said.

"But now she does remember and she hates us now!" Grayson yells at me as he runs his fingers through his hair.

"No! She hates you two now! If you would have just helped her remember then you wouldn't be in this shit! It's your fault so don't try and blame it on me. Take responsibility for once in your fucking lives!" I yell at them.

"I can't believe you Hope" Ethan shakes his head.

"I can't believe you! You were her best friend and you turned into this selfish ass jerk!" I yell at him.

"I can't. I'm sorry but I haft to break up with you" he says. I can feel my heart break in my chest. I back away from him slowly.

"W-what?" I stutter.

"You told Veronica. I can't trust you. I'm sorry." He says.

"YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE! YOU CANT TRUST ME? I CANT TRUST YOU! YOU BITCH! I FUCKING HATE YOU ETHAN DOLAN!" I yell at him as tears roll down my cheek. He looks a little taken back by my words. I run out their hotel room and down to my car.

-end of flashback-

That's why I moved to California. I wasn't going to deal with Ethan and Grayson in New Jersey. They left the day after everything went down. Me and Veronica have been doing everything we can to ignore them and we've been doing pretty good.

Veronica's POV

Me and Hope live together and we're getting ready for school.

"Hope hurry up!" I yell up to her as I eat cereal. She runs down the stairs but trips and falls flat on her face. I burst out laughing, spitting my cereal.

"Shut up" she scolds as she stands up. I'm laughing so hard that I start to cry.

"Come on! Stop! It wasn't even that funny!" She whines.

"Yes. It. Was" I say in between laughs. I calm down a bit and I can finally breath again.

"Okay let's go now" I say as I grab the keys to my car. We walk to the car and I drive to our school. You can say I'm somewhat popular since I'm a model. We walk into the school and go to our lockers that are about 3 lockers away from each other.

"Hey babe" I hear from behind me. I smile and turn around to see my boyfriend, Xander. People say we're the 'power couple' of the school but I don't get it. We're just a plain old couple.

"Hey" I say and kiss his cheek.

"You missed" he says and slams his lips onto mine. I smile into the kiss. I hear 'aw's around us and I pull away to see people looking at us. I blush and look down. The people start to leave and Xander picks my head up with his finger.

"Your cute when you blush" he says to me which makes me blush harder.

"Thanks" I say and turn back to my locker. I hear happy girl screams and look to my right, where the front doors of the school are, and see a big crowd of girls surrounding someone.

"What's the big fuss?" I ask my friend Ariana, who's locker is next to mine. She shrugs and looks back at her locker. I shrug it off and go back to my own locker. I get my books for 1st period the close my locker and walk to where Hope is. She looks at me and smiles.

"Do you know why everyone is going crazy?" She asks as she looks at the big crowd of girls. I shake my head.

"No, but it looks like a teacher is about to break the crowd" I say as I see a teacher walk up to the crowd.

"Get to class everyone! You can get pictures and autographs with them after school on your own time." She says as she shoos them away. The group of girls disappear and I see two boys that are too familiar.

"I'm sorry about that boys. Follow me to the main office and I'll get your schedules, Ethan and Grayson" she says to them. I turn to Hope and she has tears in her eyes.

"What's the matter? We can handle them, don't worry" I say to her.

"I never told you why I moved here. E-Ethan broke up with me" she says and my jaw drops.

"But you said you broke up with him"

"I lied I'm sorry." She says and looks down as s tear rolls down her cheek. I put my hand on her back and look over to where the boys are and to my surprise, they are already staring at us.

"We can find the office on our own" Grayson says to the teacher. She nods and walks into a classroom. The boys start to walkover to us and I turn to Hope.

"Don't let them see you cry" I whisper to her. She nods and then they approach us.

"Hey-" Ethan starts but I cut him off.

"Don't either of you try to talk to us." I scold at them as I give them both death glares.

"But-" Grayson starts but Hope cuts him off.

"No excuses. We're done with both of you" she says. Me and Hope both walk away and to our first period class, that we have together luckily.

---

Wassup🤑

First chapter of the SEQUAL to "My Bully"

What do you guys think?

VOTE/COMMENT🤓❤️