16. No Marvel, only DC.

"Where the fuck is he? Where is he?" Bugs loud voice boomed down the hospitals hallways, his heart racing forward as he desperately looked around. He didn't know just what he was looking for, his brothers dark hair or his dad's yelps of pain but something to indicate his family was here.

The boys green eyes had darkened considerably, a wild flare to them that simply terrified quiet bystanders. It seemed like the days had only gone from bad to worse as things went from bad to worse. Bugs hadn't talked to Stiles in days, far too terrified to even speak a sentence to his younger twin while Malia hadn't been around since that late night. To make matters worse Bugs had been teetering with the dark parts of his mind; with no one or nothing to keep him entertained and leveled he now felt like it would be easier to just shut it all off.

He was sitting around in his room, throwing a ball in the air as he watched another episode of Teen Titans—one of which he watched religiously with Stiles as child—when the call came in. At first he didn't believe it, Lydia's shaky voice didn't make any sense. Why was she calling from Stiles phone? Why was she at the police station with his family? What had happened to Stiles and his dad?

Then he had grasped the concept, he understood what had happened and if it weren't for Lydia who repeatedly told him to follow certain steps he would have gone into a frenzy. There was no Malia to calm him with her soothing voice or her warm touch, no Stiles to snap him out of the madness, and his father was down... it was Lydia who somehow managed to keep him from throwing a fit.

He didn't know how he had showed up, how he now stood in the lobby yelling for some attention. Everything before then and now was a black blur... funny enough like his darkest moments. His eyes connected with no one of use, hands shaky as he was about ready to destroy the lobby in an adult sized tantrum when Lydia stepped in front of him.

Her face was strong, eyes unwavering as she grasped his hand and silently spoke. "Stiles said to wait for you outside... come on! He's being emitted some drugs now and filling out paperwork."

"What the fuck happened?" He questioned, taking his west back as her cold hands felt foreign wrapped around his palm.

"One of the deputies tried to kill Parrish... he tried burning him alive for the dead-pool. It backfired and Parrish somehow survived, but not without coming for revenge. They were in the middle of a fight when the deputy accidentally shot his gun and it hit your dad." Lydia quickly summarized, her green eyes glazed as she relived the terrifying experience. The shot sounding in her head loudly, she was okay... acting like it hasn't happened which frightened her even further. They had had too many close calls lately and things like that were becoming normal, too normal for her liking. Bugs quickly looked her over in their rushed walk, noticing not one hair was out of place from the strawberry blonde although her hands were stained with red, blood... his fathers blood to be exact.

"Who is he?" Bugs stated, feeling anger seethe up him for whoever the deputy was. He definitely needed to relieve some of his anger and kicking the shit out of the asshole who shot his dad would be greatly appreciated.

"Stiles said not to tell you and I agree. You're in no condition to be going out kicking ass." Lydia countered, her green eyes seeing right through him and into the chaos looming behind his own darkened eyes.

"You and Stiles don't get to decide when it's appropriate for me to have an outburst, especially not when some dick shot my father alright." Bugs huffed, coming to the hallway where Stiles stood outside, peering into one of the rooms.

Bugs came up, relief coursing through him. He knew Stiles was alright, Lydia had reminded him over the phone but seeing his brother was another thing. He couldn't help himself, pissed or not, this was his other half. He would die if something remotely unsafe happened to Stiles.