10. Bugs Stilinski Protection Watch.

Start from the beginning

Bugs wasn't particularly in the mood to deal with school drama, in fact, he had spent every waking moment inside the school facilities avoiding any type of conflict. However his peaceful stance at school came to a crashing halt the moment he noted Liam Dunbar, the newly turned (and overly aggressive) beta heading straight to his former schools bus.

Beacon Hills was playing Davenford Prep High School and Bugs couldn't have been any more irritated considering he hated prep school. They were all big time dicks who liked to gloat about their expensive equipment and quality fields, of course this only further added to the Stilinski's rather aggressive nature on the field and he would end up serving them all a big slice of humble pie. Now normally this alone would have him walking around with a spring in his step but today was not the day for him to be fending off trash talk and then getting into fist fights after the game considering he would have to be worried about Liam.

Bugs groaned loudly, yanking his brother and best friend from the back of their t-shirts and forcing them to turn back. Both boys had been deep into the conversation of assassins and possible lacrosse players when they were abruptly yanked.

"Okay! Okay! Enough with the chocking hazard!" Stiles annoyingly yelled at his brother as he snatched back his flannel shirt and focused. "What are we looking at."

"Liam," Scott breathed out, already having seen the scene at hand.

"Baby hulk is going to hulk smash the shit out of that bus and the players if we don't get him out of their." Bugs growled, already walking into the crowd at Scott's tail. Stiles right behind them as he had already formulated a plan to make this as smooth as possible.

"Yeah, you're going to pay for it. We're gonna break you in half out there. And it's gonna be all your fault." Brett Talbot, the team captain for Devenford sneered at the freshmen. The smirk across his face sending a flare of anger through Bugs as he grit his teeth.

Scott grabbed one side of the blue eyed freshmen who went to launch himself at the boys in green jerseys. Bugs pushed them out of the crowd, using his strength to move the teenagers. "Nice to see you too Brett, unfortunately you and your teams ass whooping isn't scheduled for another 3 hours so if you'll excuse me."

"Careful Stilinski," Brett called after the notorious Beacon Hills player who stopped as the warning continued. "You never know what new skills we've acquired."

Bugs couldn't help it, the savage came through. A smile so joyous spread across his face as he took in the threat with excitement. "Don't worry Brett... you're not the only ones with new skills. I happened to have learned a lot in the past year."

He walked after Scott and Liam, leaving his brother to defuse the situation although even Stiles was a little stunned by his brothers words.

What the hell had he meant?

₩₩₩₩

"You know! I'm starting to think cold showers don't fix everything!" Bugs yelled as he held down the freshmen who was all wolfed out. Scott and Bugs were holding him under the cold showers, both using all the strength they could muster as he continued to thrash in their hold.

"Do you think now is the time for your sarcastic sentences Bugs!" Scott yelled over Liam's loud growls.

Stiles walked in then, stepping closer to the teenagers and innocently asking. "You good now?"

In response Liam only growled and attempted to attack the youngest Stilinski twin who jumped back like the ground was falling apart on his feet. Bugs didn't hesitate to smack him harder against the tiled walls. A heavy sigh escaping his lips angrily.