7. Grand Theft Liam.

Start from the beginning

And so the pile lessened and lessened, Bugs still unmoving when the flames died down and nothing changed. His eyes reflecting the dark colors of burnt ashes and embers.

"Bugs!" Sheriff yelled, breaking the boy out of his nightmare. His son turning to look at his father, seeing the worry in his eyes. "What are you doing out there? You'll freeze."

"Sorry, I was just looking at something."

₩₩₩₩

"I'm beginning to think this is our thing," the eldest twin spoke to his younger sibling. "We make house calls, we should have pagers or something."

"Does everything need a sassy comment?" Stiles asks, narrowing his eyes towards Bugs.

Bugs smirked, lifting a brow, "really? Out of everyone you're going to say that."

"You're right, didn't think that one through," Stiles murmurs, remembering just who was the cofounder of sass.

"Let's just see what Scott wants and then tell him what we know," Bugs yawns, his eyes feeling heavier as they let themselves into the McCall residence and ascended the stairs.

"Wonder what happened?" Stiles asked, "It had to have been bad for him to bring Liam here."

"Guys! Guys!" Scott opened his bedroom door, ushering them in quickly. His eyes were widened, like adrenaline was still pumping into his veins rapidly. "What happened! What did you say?"

He had given the twins a brief overview of the last hours. While Scotts mother had been attacked by the cannibalistic teenager, the alpha had somehow managed to deter the teenager away. Unfortunately Liam Dunbar had been his next target and while Scott had also managed to save the blonde freshmen from becoming dinner, he wasn't as lucky with the cannibal. He was killed by what Scott described as a mouthless assassin. It was the weirdest conversation either Stilinski had ever been apart of and that said a lot considering both twins had been dealing with these things for awhile.

"Like I said earlier, I told my dad everything I could," Stiles calmed his best friend down.

"But you didn't tell him about Liam?" Scott immediately asked.

"You barely told us about Liam," Bugs answered. Shrugging his shoulders," what did you do with him anyways?"

There was no sign of the Dunbar boy anywhere in the small room which was confusing considering Scott had told them he would be here.

"He's in the bathroom," Scott timidly answered.

Bugs furrowed his eyebrows," okay I'm going to take your tone as him not doing the normal bathroom routine so... what is he doing in there?"

Scott awkwardly smiled," please don't hate me."

He turned on his heel, each Stilinski boy weirdly staring at his retreating figure before following him. The bathroom was empty, except for a small murmuring that was heard.

"Ten bucks says we will behind bars for this one," Bugs said with dread.

Scott yanked open the shower curtain, revealing a duct taped Liam Dunbar trying desperately to rip at his restraints. Bugs couldn't keep a straight face, Liam's grunts and pants of help only grew louder.