1...

A soulmate is something extraordinary. A person that perfectly makes you who you are, or makes you better than what you were.

A person that knows you like the back of their hand. Physically, Mentally, and Emotionally. They cherish the little things about you that you never knew.

Either if its Good or Bad, or you are Good or Bad, they make everything better. Even in their presence, you feel at ease.

They are your best friend. Your other half. Your opposite. Even if you don't want to say it, they make you a better person.

Playing tough doesn't faze them. And I learned that the hard way. You are a big ass softie in the inside and they find any way to expose it.

When you are down, they cheer you up. When you cry, they cry. When you laugh, they laugh. When your horny, their horny.

Ha, okay that was a joke. But I am being serious, they will accept you in any shape or form. And... It was really hard for me to understand that.

Being a demon, life is hard on you. Your parents either abandon you, get killed, or just die. I never told Mikasa about my mom, cause I'm afraid of her reaction.

I know, it's pathetic of me not telling her. She told me her life story but I only told her half of mine. I want to tell her I just... I just can't.

I have been taught by my bastard of a father, not to tell anyone your full story. It's a natural habit I had, ever since I was a child.

I'd rather not tell her, to save the trouble. The last time I told someone everything, they got murdered. Badly.

I don't want to risk that. It's already bad enough that we get threat notes and even death notes. A lot of Angels and Demons don't like us.

We are the first Demon girl and Angel girl to be in love. Second, since Mikasa's parents are the first. Logically.

Even my and Mikasa's kind doesn't agree to that. But, we deal with it. I control most Demons since they were and are under my control.

Mikasa really doesn't deserve it. She's a perfectly broken angel. She's my angel. She wouldn't even hurt a butterfly. People can so stupid-

" Hey Annie ".

I jump at the voice and shut my laptop. I spun around in my chair and look to Mikasa. She had a few shopping bags in her arms and was walking to our closet.

" Back from the Mall? ". I ask, keeping a calm composure. She nodded setting down the bags on the floor. " I even got some for you ". She said and started taking out the clothes.

" Ooo! What you get me! ". I said interested. She chuckled and started hanging the shirts. " Mostly stuff that you like. Joggers, adidas sweats, compression shorts, flannels ". She said and I smile.

" And that is why I love you ". I said and she laughed. " What? I do ". I said and she laughed more. " I love you too ". She said and I felt myself grin.

She was wearing, black jeans, white converse, with a dark blue shirt dress with her red scarf and beach hat.

" Did I ever tell you, you look beautiful? ". I ask and she just finished hanging and putting all the clothes away. I did help her though.

" Yes. Yes you have ". She said and walked to me. I was sitting at my side of the bed which is towards the window. She sat next to me and I stare.

" Well, I'm saying it again ". I said softly and she giggled before giving me a small kiss. I kiss back and pull away with a stupid grin.

" First one of the day ". I said and she chuckled. " It really doesn't matter how much I give you. I just love kissing you ". She said lovingly and I smirk.

" Me too! ". I said then tackle her to the bed. She threw into a giggle fit when I start to give her butterfly kisses on the face.

She put her arms around and the last kiss I gave was on the nose. My hands press on the mattress as I slightly hover over her.

She puts on a cute stupid grin and I smile softly. " Ya know... I think I like you better from this angle ". I said and she pulled on my bun.

" Ow! It was a joke, geez ". I said and she smirked proudly. " For your information, I look fabulous in all angles. Thank you very much ". She said in a As-a-matter-of-fact voice.

" I know. But I like this one better because it's one of our main positions... ". I trail off and lean into her ear. " In bed ". I whispered and I felt her shudder.

" No more seducing. My legs still hurt from a few days ago ". She said blushing and I smirk cockily. " That was the point ". I said with a husky tone.

Her face turned red and I try hard not to laugh. She then furrowed her brows and looked away, pouting. " I guess... Meanie ". She said in a small voice.

I burst out laughing and lean over. I fall next to her and laugh loudly. " It's not funny! Your gonna make me horny! ". She yelled flustered, sitting up.

I snort, laughing till my stomach hurt. Tears spill from my eyes and I calm down my laughter. " That... was funny ". I said out of breath.

I look to Mikasa and she had her arms crossed. She was looking towards the window and I sit up. " Mika~ ". I say in sing song.

" Hmph ". She hummed turning away. I roll my eyes at her being a little kid. " I'm sorry... ". I trail away and place a kiss on her cheek.

When I pull away, it lingers and I smile softly. I can see the red hue in her cheeks and she was biting the inside of her cheeks.

" Please ". I said quietly and nuzzle my forehead at the side of her head. " No ". She mumbled and I kiss her cheek again.

It lasted longer and I caught her smiling a bit. " No! I'm still mad at you ". She said seriously then pouted again.

" Oh my gosh ". I said annoyed and stood up. I stood Infront of her and put her face in my hands. She looked away, making noises while squirming.

" Stop squirming! ". I yelled and she growled. She looked down and I stare at her. " I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make you mad ". I said softly and she did stop squirming.

She slowly looked to me and had the puppy dog eyes. I chuckle and give her a kiss on the forehead. She placed her right hand over mine and nuzzles into my hand.

The silver ring around her middle finger makes me feel accomplished. She kissed my palm and I smile. She smiled back at me and I felt like i was top of the world.

" I love you ". I whispered and she kissed my palm again. " I love you too ". She said quietly and looked at me with caring eyes.

This is what a soulmate is about.

You love each other till the end.